That's a pretty bizarre view to have. The stadium is about the one last remaining thing that has not been flogged.

Apologies should have said "Oh and I'm a fan and I have a ST and I don't want or feel the need for security over Ibrox or Murray Park in return for my ST "

If you don't feel the need for security over Murray Park you are a fool it is quite clear that Murray Park is either going to be sold or will more likely be a product of a sale and lease back agreement. You only need to look at the agreement at Leeds Utd to see how much can be drawn from the clubs funds to go into the pockets of sp--s with no interest in football.

It is clear that the directors want and most likely need to have that flexibility given the current state of our finances.

so they should retain the ability to sell ibrox?

Theoretically the Directors have always had the ability to sell Ibrox or any asset but I don't see how that could possibly "promote the success of the company" for reasons that are too obvious to need explanation.

Ibrox' greatest value to the Company in purely financial terms would be as security for long term finance as has been the case in the past, so either selling it or granting security over it for a few thousand ST sales would be counter-productive.

The incumbent directors may or may not be able to turn our business around but I don't get the impression that they are entirely stupid.

And they are responsible for the current state of our finances.

We need to realise that whilst remaining out of the top division and competing in Europe our finances were never going to be great as we strive to get back there in the shortest possible timescale