Gersnet Prediction League 2014/15 (prediction league for Rangers games only!)

Take them out and publicly flog them , alternatively name and shame them , or even worse make them attend a celtic game and provide photograpic proof

It was me, i thought the smiley gave away my cheekiness. Obviously not. Lol. I had Boyd down and didn't realise until after Daly scored.

It was a 2-1 prediction which is potentially worth 4 extra points (2 points doubled) for the correct number of Gers goals.

I know the FGS was changed after Daly had scored because there's a time stamp on the post edit, but there's no way to tell if the score prediction had been changed.

I'll ask him, but if someone edits their prediction 38 mins into the game, then how do we know for sure? :D

The game lasts for 90 odd minutes mate. I didn't change the score and still don't even know if i was right or not. As FS says, just void the lot, seems a wee joke has escalated into a total disaster and forum saga now.

It was me, i thought the smiley gave away my cheekiness. Obviously not. Lol. I had Boyd down and didn't realise until after Daly scored.

Right in that case nothing more than an ,"I love Ally " tattoo across your buttocks lol

Ok, so he tells me that the score prediction wasn't changed and since I'm in a good mood I'm going to allow that to stand because it's clear that it was just meant to be a wee joke.

BUT !!!! ............

If anyone edits their prediction after kick-off again, then their predictions for that round of the GPL will be voided completely and they will score zero points.

The results and standings take quite a lot of time to collate, so there will be no fucking about in future. :)

Ok, so he tells me that the score prediction wasn't changed and since I'm in a good mood I'm going to allow that to stand because it's clear that it was just meant to be a wee joke.

BUT !!!! ............

If anyone edits their prediction after kick-off again, then their predictions for that round of the GPL will be voided completely and they will score zero points.

The results and standings take quite a lot of time to collate, so there will be no fucking about in future. :)

Sorry mate, no more jokes from me. :thup:

The game lasts for 90 odd minutes mate. I didn't change the score and still don't even know if i was right or not. As FS says, just void the lot, seems a wee joke has escalated into a total disaster and forum saga now.

I didn't even name your name, so there was no saga or drama intended at all, but a post edit 38 mins into the game raised an obvious question about the validity of your whole prediction, so I had to ask the other players for thoughts on what to do as it's the first time it's happened.