Gersnet Prediction League 2014/15 (prediction league for Rangers games only!)

Just noticed that because you did a 2 for 1 last time, the table shows game 35 but some folks have 36 predictions!

Don't worry old chap, it's all under control.

I collated a double dunter of predictions and results for the Falkirk & Cowden games, but didn't see the point in posting a second screenshot for the game 36 standings table when the only change would have been the game number at the top right.

I'll post the results and standings for Tuesday's QotS game later on and it'll be in alignment again.

Don't worry old chap, it's all under control.

I collated a double dunter of predictions and results for the Falkirk & Cowden games, but didn't see the point in posting a second screenshot for the game 36 standings table when the only change would have been the game number at the top right.

I'll post the results and standings for Tuesday's QotS game later on and it'll be in alignment again.

That's quite all right young man!

Thanks for the continued work on this Zappa. I think my Title is slipping away now!

There's still plenty of points up for grabs mate! We've got 11 games to go plus hopefully 4 play-off games, but possibly 6, so with up to 8 points per game available there's still time to catch Little General no problem!

That's the predictions thread up for tomorrow night's Alloa game at Ibrox, so get your predictions in between now & kick-off folks. :)

Do it here - Predictions for Rangers v Alloa - SPFL Championship match 28 (GPL game 39)

PS - For anyone wondering about the results & standings for the QotS & Livi games, I'm just about to post them for the QotS game, but there were no points scored for the Livi game, so there's no point in going to all the work of collating all the predictions and creating the results and standings tables for Saturday's game because there's no changes from the QotS game results which I'm just about to post.