Gersnet Prediction League 2014/15 (prediction league for Rangers games only!)

Right then, here’s the final GPL round-up of the season and the results and standings tables for the play-off final against Motherwell. The final standings table also includes the first leg of the play-off final where Mountain Bear picked up a couple of points (well done for that MB! ;) ).

Well, yet again almost all of us got it wrong by going for a Rangers win, so most of us scored nothing again. :D

In fact, the only one to score anything for this final game of the season was forlanssister who grabbed a single point for predicting we’d lose, so well done to you forlan. ;)

Now onto the main GPL business which is to crown Little General as this season’s Champion. You led from the front all season LG and at one point looked as if you might run away with it and win by a mile, but a few of us got back into it and eventually kept you within touching distance right down to the last 2 or 3 games which kept you on your toes! :D

Anyway, very well done to you LG. You played well throughout the season and picked up vital double point scoring in certain Cup games to give yourself a great chance of winning and you held onto your lead with some shrewd predictions!

I can tell you that your prize is going to be a limited edition (1 of only 10 we’re getting made!) Gersnet polo shirt, so I’ll speak to you about that in more detail via PM mate.

That’s basically it for another GPL season then folks. It’s been a pleasure and thanks to everyone who took part along the way and/or throughout the season. We’ll be running this again next season, so keep a look out for me posting a new 2015/16 season GPL thread some time next month.

Cheers folks! :cheers:

6KcmQkj.png

WFDe9u6.png

Edited by Zappa

Well done Little General and thanks to Zappa for the weekly updates.

You'll have to get your act together next season if you want to win back your title mate! :D

LG, I've added you to the exclusive GPL Champion forum usergroup along with 2013/14 GPL winner Whosthedado, so you now have the coveted :gplchamp: image above your avatar. :D