I'm hearing that some of the Board/Investors are becoming disenchanted with the constant whining. They feel they are doing their best and are just not getting the support, rightly or wrongly, they feel they deserve; and may well have decided to cut their losses or minimise their profits depending on price paid.

This might be DK's chance if he wants to take it.

Not often I agree with you, but I do on this one.

.....and is it just King, or are their other bidders out there as well ? Could be interesting times ahead..........

Feels like if certain conditions are met, then we ill have some movement and this board will be long gone and we can start to move on as a club once and for all.

Not often I agree with you, but I do on this one.

.....and is it just King, or are their other bidders out there as well ? Could be interesting times ahead..........

Feels like if certain conditions are met, then we ill have some movement and this board will be long gone and we can start to move on as a club once and for all.

Not often many people agree with me, mate.

If it comes to pass, then I do hope that everyone who has been clamouring for change doesn't find that the grass isn't quite as green as they might imagine on the other side of the hill.

Also, how many times have folks here and elsewhere said that the era of football dictators (in Scotland at least) is dead; and yet if he is a nice man from Castlemilk, who lives in South Africa and who allegedly has £30m -£50m to invest; but "has no respect for the truth and does not hesitate to lie" it somehow becomes OK.

I wish someone would explain that to me; I just don't get it.

Not often many people agree with me, mate.

If it comes to pass, then I do hope that everyone who has been clamouring for change doesn't find that the grass isn't quite as green as they might imagine on the other side of the hill.

Also, how many times have folks here and elsewhere said that the era of football dictators (in Scotland at least) is dead; and yet if he is a nice man from Castlemilk, who lives in South Africa and who allegedly has £30m -£50m to invest; but "has no respect for the truth and does not hesitate to lie" it somehow becomes OK.

I wish someone would explain that to me; I just don't get it.

Do you have any specific examples of anyone saying that a 'football dictator' is OK?

I'm guessing not.

This vague announcement could be for all sorts of reasons. Probably best that folk simmer down and hold on to their wishful thinking until something more tangible is communicated.

Yep, it's prudent not to get carried away, although as said previously, they won't have appointed Nash as a director and released this announcement for a laugh. Whether or not the two are connected is anyone's guess, but both will have been done for a reason or reasons. As others have said though, it could be as simple as steps being taken before a rights issue, share issue or other equity raising plan. As with the Nash appointment though, it's hard to imagine that it's been done for a trivial reason.

I'm hearing that some of the Board/Investors are becoming disenchanted with the constant whining. They feel they are doing their best and are just not getting the support, rightly or wrongly, they feel they deserve; and may well have decided to cut their losses or minimise their profits depending on price paid.

This might be DK's chance if he wants to take it.

If that's thier best heaven help them.

Yep, it's prudent not to get carried away, although as said previously, they won't have appointed Nash as a director and released this announcement for a laugh. Whether or not the two are connected is anyone's guess, but both will have been done for a reason or reasons. As others have said though, it could be as simple as steps being taken before a rights issue, share issue or other equity raising plan. As with the Nash appointment though, it's hard to imagine that it's been done for a trivial reason.

I tend to agree with you. I just don't see how that statement, together with the Nash appointment, could be taken as a sign that they are selling up.

I tend to agree with you. I just don't see how that statement, together with the Nash appointment, could be taken as a sign that they are selling up.

Presumably, it must just be a combination of the LSE announcements + other rumours floating around. We've had too many false dawns to get overly carried away with rumours and speculation though.

Presumably, it must just be a combination of the LSE announcements + other rumours floating around. We've had too many false dawns to get overly carried away with rumours and speculation though.

What other rumours?