I think they will want a clean exit with no lingering accusations etc.

So they go and are promised that nothing hangs over them. this may be as important as the price negotiation.

There may well be more than DK in the sidelines with an interest in buying.

That's a lot of ifs and buts. Why not wait to see what transpires before getting yourself all hot under the collar? I have seen it mentioned that he wouldn't be alone in investing, so the 'dictator' talk is a tad premature. You never know, he may even gift a large shareholding to the RST!

A reward for leading fans up the garden path to Ibrox 1972 Ltd perhaps, could be. I'm pretty sure there have been talks behind the scenes with RF as well.

ticket sales are plummeting and will only continue to fall under this board and owners.

they have to go before it's to late. they could steal the stadium and training ground before they go but that will only steepen the plummet.

time is long past for them to walk.

Given that you have conceded that most of the non renewers are disaffected with the foootball rather than the Board and also given that outside of the online community most fans don't care two jots who's in the boardroom; how do you arrive at that conclusion.

Given that you have conceded that most of the non renewers are disaffected with the foootball rather than the Board and also given that outside of the online community most fans don't care two jots who's in the boardroom; how do you arrive at that conclusion.

3000 fans protesting disagree.

indeed at the last game of last season i heard at least 500 fans talk about the coming season and the nicest thing anyone said about the board was they would renew despite them.

and lastly the board are to blame for the football. ultimately.

Only one of these two can be taken seriously.......

Ya think?

A reward for leading fans up the garden path to Ibrox 1972 Ltd perhaps, could be. I'm pretty sure there have been talks behind the scenes with RF as well.

I'm pretty sure 1972 Ltd served the purpose for which it was set up.