The main reason that fans have not renewed their ST is the lack of trust in the board,IMO. And it was reported at the time by fans who attended the march that between 2-3 thousand fans turned out,and in some other rags,but let's just use the DR figures?,lol.

no one around you boo them then or hold up a red card?

if so you should come sit with the plebs and you will get a very different view.

Plenty held up red cards, most thought it was just a display and didn't read the words.

No way I'm sitting with the plebs now some kind non-renewer gave me a seat in Row A of the Main Front; but my pal who now sits diagonally behind can't make the midweek games so maybe I'll treat you. Thought you hadn't been for 6 months anyway and weren't coming back until your man King is the el Presidente.

The main reason that fans have not renewed their ST is the lack of trust in the board,IMO. And it was reported at the time by fans who attended the march that between 2-3 thousand fans turned out,and in some other rags,but let's just use the DR figures?,lol.

Thought the DR was the voice of the UoF/SoS?

Plenty held up red cards, most thought it was just a display and didn't read the words.

No way I'm sitting with the plebs now some kind non-renewer gave me a seat in Row A of the Main Front; but my pal who now sits diagonally behind can't make the midweek games so maybe I'll treat you. Thought you hadn't been for 6 months anyway and weren't coming back until your man King is the el Presidente.

I got a freebie for the last game. As for the card part that's an outright lie. No one is that stupid.

I hope you enjoy your new seat