Can you prove your theory?

Doesnt prove his theory, but approx 17000 took huge decision not to renew and only a couple of thousand turning up to anti board marches etc. you could surmise that not all of the non renewers are on that particular page!

The football has been crap for years - for periods under Advocaat, Eck, PLG, Smith and Ally. At no point have season ticket or crowd numbers halved during these periods.

Sure there will be many fans disappointed in the football and I'd say it's that combined with the off-field issues that have led to such disappointing season ticket sales. The two are not mutually exclusive just like I'm sure there will be many fans annoyed with both issues that have renewed as well.

The simple fact is - at last official count - 20,000 fans had not renewed and those that run the club have failed to address the reasons why. I think everyone can agree with that.

We are currently 14k down in like for like sales and that includes over 600 free season books.

The bulk of that will be at least partially because of ****ery and even those purely for football reasons have the board to blame for non action on that front.

Renewals are down.

New ticket holders are down.

After season starts sales will probably be down.

Match by match sales may hold steady at 5 to 8k.

Doesnt prove his theory, but approx 17000 took huge decision not to renew and only a couple of thousand turning up to anti board marches etc. you could surmise that not all of the non renewers are on that particular page!

Or aren't in glasgow. Or even Scotland on fair weekend.

Majority of supporters took part in visual protests inside the stadium throughout the season.

Like Frankie says, both are to blame, though footy has been shite for years with impressive renewals, but the board has hardly tried to resolve the current stand off.

For sure the main reason fans haven't renewed is the board,well all the ones I have spoken to,yes they all say the football is crap,but as has already been said it's been crap for years.The board are keeping fans from renewing.

It wont just be ST's that are down , the game by game numbers will be down more than ever , I honestly expect crowds in the regions of low 30,000s week by week , the fact that there are also games on live tv even though its alba wont help , the fans IMHO are disenfranchised and totally fed up , and no pishy membership scheme is going to bring them back , add in Ally's brutal brand of football and its an explosive combination