The highlight of my day yesterday was meeting and saying hello to Billy along with Dragonfly Trumpeter with his daughter. I met them outside Pride Park before the game, it was only for 5 minutes but as I said the highlight of the day.

Billy had driven down from Fraserburgh on Friday and was going back up the road today, what you call commitment .

Thanks again Billy hope you have a safe journey today.

My only disappointment was forgetting to ask DT where the name came from.

The highlight of my day yesterday was meeting and saying hello to Billy along with Dragonfly Trumpeter with his daughter. I met them outside Pride Park before the game, it was only for 5 minutes but as I said the highlight of the day.

Billy had driven down from Fraserburgh on Friday and was going back up the road today, what you call commitment .

From the depths of my professional life.

The Dragonfly Trumpeter is/was a Cessna aircraft, converted to a stable weapons platform. During the Falklands Conflict, the Argentines had a similar threat, 'the Pucara'. Twin turbo prop, capable of slow speeds, allowing fairly accurate targeting and delivery.

Nothing special about that. Any excuse to get out of Fraserburgh ( The Broch) for the weekend!! Lol

My lad was at school with their Club Captain he has been injured for a while now so gives summaries etc. on Radio. We met him for a quick drink after the game and he was raving about the Rangers Support, although he does have a soft spot for the 'Gers through knowing my son.

:redface:

Was a pleasure to be able to assist three generations of Bears along with the winner of the Eurovision Song contest.

Edited by forlanssister

From the depths of my professional life.

The Dragonfly Trumpeter is/was a Cessna aircraft, converted to a stable weapons platform. During the Falklands Conflict, the Argentines had a similar threat, 'the Pucara'. Twin turbo prop, capable of slow speeds, allowing fairly accurate targeting and delivery.

In this case it's more to do with homosexual singing.

:redface:

Was a pleasure to be able to assist three generations of Bears along with the winner of the Eurovision Song contest.

DT comes from about 350 yards South East from moi!

HaHa he got the Transvestite, Pirlo, Jesus and about 7 Samaras.

Hope you are home safe and thanks again.