Roy Greenslade is the very one to be wagging the moral finger at the Daily Record.

As News Editor of the Sunday Times, he penned a weekly column in the Sinn Fein/IRA newspaper, 'An Phoblacht' under the nomme de guerre, 'George King'. Providing direction and leadership to reporters on say, the Warrington bombibg; whilst justifying it later in the week.

I noted an article last year by a blogger pointing out the characters owning white walled coastal cottages in one particular part of Donegal. Roy, Phil, several balaclava clad types, former Daily Record Chief Reporter, Anna Smith, Alex Mosson, ........... etc. Saturday night in the local pub must be real hoot?

Further, Cosgrove has had a hard-on for the Daily Record recently. I assumed it was because they let him go as a columnist after 15 years. Last Saturday on BBC Radio Scotland he was baiting Andy Cameron with, "the Daily Record are saying your club did nothing wrong". Cameron ignored him and Stuart became more shrill, "are you happy with the current Daily Record revisionism"? Andy replied, "Aye, we all know where you're coming from". I wonder if there's any recent on going connection between Greenslade and Cosgrove? We should be told if Stuart is going to abandon his status as absentee landlord to his property in Sri Lanka, and move to coastal Donegal?

Roy Greenslade is the very one to be wagging the moral finger at the Daily Record.

As News Editor of the Sunday Times, he penned a weekly column in the Sinn Fein/IRA newspaper, 'An Phoblacht' under the nomme de guerre, 'George King'. Providing direction and leadership to reporters on say, the Warrington bombibg; whilst justifying it later in the week.

I noted an article last year by a blogger pointing out the characters owning white walled coastal cottages in one particular part of Donegal. Roy, Phil, several balaclava clad types, former Daily Record Chief Reporter, Anna Smith, Alex Mosson, ........... etc. Saturday night in the local pub must be real hoot?

Further, Cosgrove has had a hard-on for the Daily Record recently. I assumed it was because they let him go as a columnist after 15 years. Last Saturday on BBC Radio Scotland he was baiting Andy Cameron with, "the Daily Record are saying your club did nothing wrong". Cameron ignored him and Stuart became more shrill, "are you happy with the current Daily Record revisionism"? Andy replied, "Aye, we all know where you're coming from". I wonder if there's any recent on going connection between Greenslade and Cosgrove? We should be told if Stuart is going to abandon his status as absentee landlord to his property in Sri Lanka, and move to coastal Donegal?

Whilst we know of the in part co-ordinated efforts of some of the characters you mention, it would be unwise to ignore or even dismiss everything that comes from them. The past tells us that to concentrate metaphorical 'fire' on the messenger and brush the message aside hasn't served us well. At the same time, neither do you have to believe everything they say or enjoy the tone in which it is written. It's more about using a filter of sorts.

That said, perhaps there is an interesting article to be written about some of the messengers associated with Greenslade and their seemingly co-ordinated approach to matters Rangers........with a second part that covers the RTC blog, how it developed and how some of the messengers & associates were involved.