Without naming sources, can you expand on that?

Sources tell me tonight that new investors are being sought. Much as I can say at this point.

What I don't get, is that it is now absolutely wide open for King and it's entirely possible that he is very active in the background but lets face it it would be unusual for him to keep quiet about it; or for that matter his acolytes in the UoF/SoS/RST.

GS and others will be pleased to know that I think the end game is in sight.

Whether the grass is greener........ is quite another matter.

Sources tell me tonight that new investors are being sought. Much as I can say at this point.

What I don't get, is that it is now absolutely wide open for King and it's entirely possible that he is very active in the background but lets face it it would be unusual for him to keep quiet about it; or for that matter his acolytes in the UoF/SoS/RST.

I think King would be well advised to keep quiet until everything is signed, sealed and delivered - if of course he is involved.

I have about given up hope we will ever see the other side of the hill.

what do you make of claims that such is their desperation for money, Dundee Utd. have been contacted to settle the fee for Charlie Telfer quickly.

Why would it not already be settled? The kid left months ago. If that fee is still not settled then i would guess it's more a case of us wanting to get what is owed to us rather than being desperate for a few sheckles.

eh have a look mate we're already there.

talk of the CL is laughable.

Unlike Leeds we can restored to full glory with very little investment. We just need someone with a bit of savvy.

A club the size of Rangers should be able to flourish under the right leader.

Many are already overweight on their feeding and have their offspring nibbling away in the background.

You saw Green as good,........ does that mean the vultures you see now are different ?

Here is a link on Ornithology to help you.

http://www.ornithology.com/

I don't know who the new vultures are at this point.

I think it was more that I saw Green as the best show in town at the time and I certainly wasn't alone in that.

Thanks for the link but I'm more into the American Civil War and other history than ornithology or at least the type of ornithology that you have in mind.