For those asking "what happens if/when King takes over" I think it's quite simple. At a high level:

We will have someone who genuinely has the clubs best interests at heart

We will have someone who is in a position to provide the necessary finance

We will get the club stabalised in the first time in years

We will have a team appointed at Board level who will work hard to get the club going again

We will have finances to be able to improve the quaility of the football team

We will have a scouting network

We will have no issue with leaseback on our assests

We will have people in place who will not neglect Ibrox stadium and will ensure it is brought back up to the standards that it deserves

We will have an owner who will ensure our voice is heard in the Scottish game and wie will not be walked all over

....and so on.

For those asking "what happens if/when King takes over" I think it's quite simple.

We will have a team appointed at Board level who will work hard to get the club going again

We will have people in place who will not neglect Ibrox stadium and will ensure it is brought back up to the standards that it deserves

....and so on.

And no huge director bonuses/penny shares/business contracts for their mates etc ......

For those asking "what happens if/when King takes over" I think it's quite simple. At a high level:

We will have an owner who will ensure our voice is heard in the Scottish game and wie will not be walked all over

....and so on.

And no huge director bonuses/penny shares/business contracts for their mates etc ......

What IF none of that happens???? or doesn't happen quick enough for the fans.

I'm sure King originally said that his investment would be over a 3-5 year period.....so don't expect King to walk in and right everything overnight.

....and so on.

we will have someone who will do due diligence on the accounts and reveal the true horror of what has went on these past few years.

What IF none of that happens???? or doesn't happen quick enough for the fans.

I'm sure King originally said that his investment would be over a 3-5 year period.....so don't expect King to walk in and right everything overnight.

No-one is saying that all will be perfect straight away. There will of course be alot of work to do. Clearing up the mess that has been created over the past few years will be a difficuclt task. But at least we know we will have people in charge who are doing the right things for Rangers. Those involved over the past few years have only had self interest at heart - NOT Rangers. Combined with stability and a proper and sustainable business plan and revenue streams, I believe we can start moving forward - and united.

If the fans can see this and they know things are being put right, then I believe King will get the backing and time from the vast majority of the Rangers support. It's a rescue and recover mission that we'd all have to buy into.

....and so on.

I agree with this and we all know there won't be a quick fix to all our problems the appointment of a board of people all working and striving in right direction will be a huge step in right direction!

I believe Dave King knows who will be with him when he gains control and I think Mr King is happy to be in spotlight where others would prefer to remain in background for time being!

Like many others my only fear is what kind of position both on & off the park we'll be in by time the change happens

They don't hide it mate. They openly attack him in the press.

Where, when? Probably as long ago as King's last appearance?

As for the above list, all interesting and good on "paper". Do people really expect King to come here and work with "a board" of free7independent people or won't he run the club he pays for with his money from his chairman's/you name it room? Will he open up all accounts with a transparancy that is demanded of the current board? After what we've seen in the past, Murray et al? Just asking.

....and so on.

I think there's a lot of wishful thinking in this list.

Where, when? Probably as long ago as King's last appearance?

As for the above list, all interesting and good on "paper". Do people really expect King to come here and work with "a board" of free7independent people or won't he run the club he pays for with his money from his chairman's/you name it room? Will he open up all accounts with a transparancy that is demanded of the current board? After what we've seen in the past, Murray et al? Just asking.

Not a chance, how many times in how many different spheres of life have you heard about "open government" and then it never materialises, because the new government are just as unwilling to share what they are doing as the old lot.