CRO - You Talk Some Amount of Shite, Phil:

Madey Up McCoist Meeting Edition

By Chris Graham | Contributor

Recently, CRO pulled some of Phil MacGiollabhain’s fantasies apart in a highly amusing article. Whisper it though, the bold Phil has been at it again in an article entitled ‘Regarding Alistair’ which contains less facts than the script of a Harry Potter film. I’ve debated how best to do this but probably best we just work our way through his latest act of fiction.

His latest tale is set at Ibrox where a meeting is taking place, following the Hearts game, on the future of manager Ally McCoist….. (It isn’t).

http://www.thecoplandroad.org/2014/08/you-talk-some-amount-of-shite-phil.html

It seems to me that the fantasy meeting was just that and Mr Graham's take on it, is just opportunistic nonsense.

Why didn't he point out that if it was indeed a plc Board Meeting then both Easdales couldn't have been there anyway (or at least it couldn't have had a fantasy Minute noting that they were both there)?

Quite nauseating really.

PMGB has been getting some very detailed info from his source(s) in recent months.

Some of the info has proved to be accurate whilst some not so accurate and/or the fluid situation hasseen a situation develop in a different way. I was immediately wary about the info regards this meeting because of the extensive detail.

The 'stuff' he has been getting from VERY close to the boardroom makes you ask from whom is receiving it from and why are they giving it to him ?

One of the main names to be speculated upon by several I have talked to is Imran Ahmad. Chris also mentions him in the article. Whoever is doing it will have a reason for doing it and therfore will be telling one side of the story.

Generally the leaks tend to favour the Wallace/Nash efforts to supposedly turn the club round whilst pointing a finger of blame at the Easdale proxy block and the financial minefield left by Green&Co.

Is this in the current interests of Imran Ahmad ?

Whose general interests would these leaks be in ?

Why the choice of PMGB to push them ?

PMGB has been getting some very detailed info from his source(s) in recent months.

Some of the info has proved to be accurate whilst some not so accurate and/or the fluid situation hasseen a situation develop in a different way. I was immediately wary about the info regards this meeting because of the extensive detail.

The 'stuff' he has been getting from VERY close to the boardroom makes you ask from whom is receiving it from and why are they giving it to him ?

One of the main names to be speculated upon by several I have talked to is Imran Ahmad. Chris also mentions him in the article. Whoever is doing it will have a reason for doing it and therfore will be telling one side of the story.

Generally the leaks tend to favour the Wallace/Nash efforts to supposedly turn the club round whilst pointing a finger of blame at the Easdale proxy block and the financial minefield left by Green&Co.

Is this in the current interests of Imran Ahmad ?

Whose general interests would these leaks be in ?

Why the choice of PMGB to push them ?

Ahmad is still pursuing RFC for £620,000 with the full case due to be heard at the Court of Session in November. I'd suggest it's very much in his interests to infer the 'old' board (as well as the beneficial owners and their current representatives) are failing in their corporate and management duties as well as questioning the club's ongoing 'fragility'.

Ahmad is still pursuing RFC for £620,000 with the full case due to be heard at the Court of Session in November. I'd suggest it's very much in his interests to infer the 'old' board (as well as the beneficial owners and their current representatives) are failing in their corporate and management duties as well as questioning the club's ongoing 'fragility'.

Yes, this is a direction we should perhaps explore.

So who feeds Ahmad the info ?