Perhaps you can better explain than der Berliner has so far, but in what way have the circumstances changed?

I think it's quite simple really, apart from the many possibilities advanced by dB, you said

Wallace made his claim AFTER the 120-day review was published and the Ibrox 1972 Trust Fund had already been put in place at this point.

but that was before the end of ST sales was it not?

Could it be that the existing investors have been disappointed by the ST sales, whatever the reason for that situation?

If, I'm wrong, please go easy as I've been out in the 33C sun.

If, I'm wrong, please go easy as I've been out in the 33C sun.

Perhaps we've stumbled upon something here.

Do you often go out in the sun down in the Southern regions of Europe ?............And given the number of Germans down that way, have you seen DerB wandering around the desert at High Noon ?

:seal:

Perhaps we've stumbled upon something here.

Do you often go out in the sun down in the Southern regions of Europe ?............And given the number of Germans down that way, have you seen DerB wandering around the desert at High Noon ?

:seal:

Quote often and do occasionally bump into Germans, Swedes, Dutch etc and even Spanish but not dB so far as I am aware although I may have conversed with him in Malmo not knowing he was one and the same person.

Hope this helps.

We might have seen one another in Bochum (vs CSKA), Munich (the Mols-Game), or Kaiserslautern. Have been to Britain a few times, but in Scotland only for a short stay in Dundee (during the National Students Archers Championships (when I was at Keele* University during a students exchange programme)). Too late for any games though.

*That one close to Stoke (Newacstle under Lyme precisely), when the old Potteries where still there and the Britannia Stadium rather new. Remember that Stoke got relegated 'round about the same time they got their new stadium. Taylor report and whatnot. It was good to see them making their way back to the top tier.

We might have seen one another in Bochum (vs CSKA), Munich (the Mols-Game), or Kaiserslautern. Have been to Britain a few times, but in Scotland only for a short stay in Dundee (during the National Students Archers Championships (when I was at Keele* University during a students exchange programme)). Too late for any games though.

*That one close to Stoke (Newacstle under Lyme precisely), when the old Potteries where still there and the Britannia Stadium rather new. Remember that Stoke got relegated 'round about the same time they got their new stadium. Taylor report and whatnot. It was good to see them making their way back to the top tier.

Actually was not any of those but do remember speaking to a big German lad in Malmo and no doubt other times as well.

We might have seen one another in Bochum (vs CSKA), Munich (the Mols-Game), or Kaiserslautern. Have been to Britain a few times, but in Scotland only for a short stay in Dundee (during the National Students Archers Championships (when I was at Keele* University during a students exchange programme)).

Off topic: do you still shoot???