With Templeton struggling, it wouldn't surprise me to see Miller asked to play a more withdrawn role in a wider position.

A succession of managers have certainly enjoyed playing forwards out of position wide in a midfield 4 and Miller has played there before (not well may I add).

Miller is a centre forward and should only play there or be benched.

No matter if Clark is scoring hat-tricks and getting MOTM awards every week, as soon as Miller is back fully fit he will be in the team and Clark will be benched.

It is the same synopsis as the Lee McCulloch Conundrum. You put the guys you like, irrespective of ability or form, onto the team sheet first, and then see who gets the other positions after that. Last season it was McCulloch, Law & Black that were untouchable, this season you can add Miller, but it looks like he has (for now) realised that he cant play Jig & Black in midfield together without losing the far better Law & McLeod.

With trips to Tynecastle and Easter Road looming I can see Ally going with Miller and Clark as a pairing

Groan!!

I am trying to tell myself he wont drop the goal machine like Walter did when the opposition gets a wee bit tougher, but I can see you being right, or half right as I am actually expecting Miller only up front and a midfield crammed with Jig Law Black Smith/Peralta & McLeod in front of the back 4.

Groan!!

I am trying to tell myself he wont drop the goal machine like Walter did when the opposition gets a wee bit tougher, but I can see you being right, or half right as I am actually expecting Miller only up front and a midfield crammed with Jig Law Black Smith/Peralta & McLeod in front of the back 4.

Yes, more like Miller up front on his own with a lot of desperate defending from the rest of the team. He is used to it.