had a reply back from Rangers First:

Thanks for your response and apologies for this. The cross referencing between the current Rangers shareholders list and the Save Rangers email database which has been cross-referenced with the owners permission, has produced an incorrect match with someone of the same name. Our cross-referencing system is not 100% certain and has not been correct on this occasion.

Please accept our apologies for any confusion caused.

Best regards

Remind me what was Save Rangers again? don't know if I was on this database.

all very confusing:confused::confused:

but I'm not a shareholder so how does my name appear on it?

See shorerdbear's post for the most likely explanation.

It's out of order that nobody from Rangers First has replied to your question. It is this sort of unprofessional behaviour which makes many think twice about handing over their bank details.

Thanks for your response and apologies for this. The cross referencing between the current Rangers shareholders list and the Save Rangers email database which has been cross-referenced with the owners permission, has produced an incorrect match with someone of the same name. Our cross-referencing system is not 100% certain and has not been correct on this occasion.

Please accept our apologies for any confusion caused.

Best regards

had a reply back from Rangers First:

Remind me what was Save Rangers again? don't know if I was on this database.

all very confusing:confused::confused:

Oh dear, what a response from RF. Pathetic.

Double check before launching into action. I may have confused myself between Gersave and Buy Rangers. There have been so many of the things.

No you were spot on. Save Rangers was the RST's pledge initiative set up after we went into admin in 2012, but subsequently put on the back burner to allow the RFFF to get priority. The trust then ditched the Save Rangers initiative and created the BuyRangers fan ownership scheme.