I don't think that the journalists are asking the right person.

He's certainly not the ideal person to respond to this, and journalists should certainly be endeavouring to get answers from those who know more, but not to raise such a serious subject with the manager of Rangers would be unprofessional for any journalist who takes his profession seriously, and if Ally wants the respect of those journalists, he really must understand this.

They were right to raise the subject and Ally was wrong to want to avoid it.

He's certainly not the ideal person to respond to this, and journalists should certainly be endeavouring to get answers from those who know more, but not to raise such a serious subject with the manager of Rangers would be unprofessional for any journalist who takes his profession seriously, and if Ally wants the respect of those journalists, he really must understand this.

They were right to raise the subject and Ally was wrong to want to avoid it.

One more time. On entry to the presser, Ally stated that he would only comment on football matters. Unequivocal. These are the boundaries.

Anyone stepping outwith the boudaries deserves no answers.

They got no story. Maybe next time they will learn.

One more time. On entry to the presser, Ally stated that he would only comment on football matters. Unequivocal. These are the boundaries.

Anyone stepping outwith the boudaries deserves no answers.

They got no story. Maybe next time they will learn.

Ally got it wrong.

The answers he gives are not for the people in the room - they are for us. He opted out of telling the fans - those same fans he praises on a regular basis - what his thoughts were on a growing crisis.

Any journalist going along with Ally's wishes should not be in a job. The people who need to learn here are the manager and those who are defending his indefensible actions.

The club is on the brink again and yet people are making excuses for the manager after he walked away from some hard questions.

It has often been said, and I believe it is probably true - we really are our own worst enemy.

The answers he gives are not for the people in the room - they are for us. He opted out of telling the fans - those same fans he praises on a regular basis - what his thoughts were on a growing crisis.

Am I the only person who doesn't need, or want, to know what the manager thinks of the growing crisis?

What possible answer would be of interest or use?

Questions about the board's activities can go to the board.

Am I the only person who doesn't need, or want, to know what the manager thinks of the growing crisis?

A perfectly legitimate point of view to hold and one that would be best in an ideal world.

The problem I have with him is his ability to talk about non-football matters only when it suits him. He was more than happy to take the plaudits for keeping the support informed when we went into admin, and more recently he has not been averse to using 'goings-on' within the club as an excuse to bat away criticism of his management style or the results/performances of his team.

If he wants respect, he should stop treating the support with such contempt.

Especially McCoist, who we know likes a wee white lie or two. I have no interest in anything he has to say but i liked this little walk out.

Well i think he is right not to comment on the boardroom issues as he's fucked it up on that front too much in the past. I thought his handling of this whole presser was beligerant and arrogant. His comments on sky later about the fans understanding how hard this league is etc was patronising and completely missing the mood of the "people" . I sometimes wonder just what was said that night to lennon after the game. At the time i believed ally to be an honourable and decent guy. We are seeing the other side and frankly its not what i want from a rangers leader..

Well i think he is right not to comment on the boardroom issues as he's fucked it up on that front too much in the past. I thought his handling of this whole presser was beligerant and arrogant. His comments on sky later about the fans understanding how hard this league is etc was patronising and completely missing the mood of the "people" . I sometimes wonder just what was said that night to lennon after the game. At the time i believed ally to be an honourable and decent guy. We are seeing the other side and frankly its not what i want from a rangers leader..

This is where he badly lets himself down. He is absolutely out of touch with reality.