It was indeed a contrast with McCoist refusing to tell us to buy season tickets and McCormick bigging up Green big time the attempt to get the guy with a property background to legitimise Green & Co on the basis of a receipt for a payment of Stamp Duty Land Tax was bizarre.

Have to agree it was neither his or Monty's finest hour.

I remember it well, a couple of weeks before McCoist sold his soul. Maybe like his fat salary every month, Mr McCoist had no idea he got a million shares for a penny.

The pro Green change of heart and all the rest is purely coincidence. Either way, McCoist will not remember I suppose.

OK I assumed he was but perhaps there were other reasons.

From what I remember those present at an open meeting where asked to volunteer for the RFFF committee so not sure it was done on a group representative basis.

I don't think it's a big deal but when Mark's involved it will attract cynicism - rightly or wrongly.

Frankie;515507

From what I remember those present at an open meeting where asked to volunteer for the RFFF committee so not sure it was done on a group representative basis.

I just exchanged text messages with Andy Kerr who says that he is "on RFFF but delegate attendance to another committee member"; which would appear to indicate that it is indeed on a representative basis. If so and Mr Dingwall is still a member of the RFFF committee, then it would beg the question, who does he represent?

At the outset when the RFFF was being set up Mark was asked to get involved as he has a lot of clout through his website and his dealings with the RST. It was him who was asked to get involved, not any particular organisation, as he is very good at getting the message out to a large number of Rangers supporters. I know this to be 100% accurate as I got it straight from the guy that asked him to go on the RFFF.

Frankie;515507

I just exchanged text messages with Andy Kerr who says that he is "on RFFF but delegate attendance to another committee member"; which would appear to indicate that it is indeed on a representative basis. If so and Mr Dingwall is still a member of the RFFF committee, then it would beg the question, who does he represent?

Follow Follow ?