As a general rule of thumb the figures on the various Gers forums for number of members can be divided by approximately 10 and you will get a figure which isn't a million miles away from the number of active forum members.

In other words, it's in the region of about 10%, so in the case of FF a figure of 7k would be FAR more accurate than 70k.

Of course, that number varies still, as it would mean that Gersnet has some 330 active members. At a rough guess, it's more like 50 to 100.

Of course, that number varies still, as it would mean that Gersnet has some 330 active members. At a rough guess, it's more like 50 to 100.

We have a core of around 100 members logging in daily from a larger number of interested readers. Obviously, not everyone posts and neither do all our visitors log in or register. Similarly, not every member will log in every day so there will be more than 100 active members but not as many as 10% for sure.

All in all, I'm very happy with the traffic and demographic on this forum. We're small enough to make everyone's opinion relevant and worthy of discussion. But also large enough to keep the juices flowing throughout each day's debates.

As an aside, I'd also say our traffic has increased in recent years while I'd say FF for example has noticeably slowed down. That's probably down to the social media influence and I'm pleased to see us go against the grain there.

Probably the websites late to update but you would have thought there may have been an annoucement to confirm.

The LSE & trading sites were updated this morning btw! ;)

Shares in Issue: 81.48m

Market Capitalisation: £15.89m