Can't see it being Laxey as they have just upped their stake, so my money is on R&M or Artemis cutting their losses, only other contender would seem to be Hargreave Hale.

BP is a possible but they only had 4m before the recent offer so if they bought more, why sell immediately?

As things stand, is it not just that they have been dumped on the market at 20p?

I'm not a Financial Trading Bear but simple logic says an announced 'trade' for XXp needs a buyer aswell as a seller.

I think that when announced as a 'sell' it has something to do with being traded at or closer to the 'bid' price.

FTBs can confirm or otherwise............

I'm not a Financial Trading Bear but simple logic says an announced 'trade' for XXp needs a buyer aswell as a seller.

I think that when announced as a 'sell' it has something to do with being traded at or closer to the 'bid' price.

FTBs can confirm or otherwise............

Much of the above has me befuddled, so I shall bow to your superior knowledge. :D

Much of the above has me befuddled, so I shall bow to your superior knowledge. :D

The way I understand it there is a bid price (BP)and an ask price (AP).

If you have a look at the link you'll see presently the BP is 21p and the AP is 24p.

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareTrades.asp?shareprice=RFC&share=rangers_int

If you look at the list of trades below on the same link you'll see a trade this morning at 10:36 in blue (buy) with a price used of 23.025p. ie. closer to the AP and therefore called a "buy".

Whereas the large trade for over 4M shares was traded at 20p, closer to the BP and therefore a "sell" and denoted red by the LSE website.

That's what my logic is although a Financial Bear might tell me that I am worse than befuddled.

CAUTION: don't take the above as gospel until it were confirmed (or otherwise) by expert.

The way I understand it there is a bid price (BP)and an ask price (AP).

If you have a look at the link you'll see presently the BP is 21p and the AP is 24p.

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareTrades.asp?shareprice=RFC&share=rangers_int

If you look at the list of trades below on the same link you'll see a trade this morning at 10:36 in blue (buy) with a price used of 23.025p. ie. closer to the AP and therefore called a "buy".

Whereas the large trade for over 4M shares was traded at 20p, closer to the BP and therefore a "sell" and denoted red by the LSE website.

That's what my logic is although a Financial Bear might tell me that I am worse than befuddled.

CAUTION: don't take the above as gospel until it were confirmed (or otherwise) by expert.

That all makes sense, so thanks.