As the Board have a legal obligation to maintain the business as a viable concern they may have no alternative. I genuinely hope we do not see that day

The actual duty of a director is to do what ""he considers, in good faith, would be most likely to promote the success of the company".

It would be extremely difficult to prove lack of good faith.

1. The offer will succeed.
  2. The loss of 10,000+ fans per game is costing the Club £500,000 per month (2 games per month)
  3. It's time the " potential investor (who) has declared the willingness to invest £30m " stopped using Mr Houston and his boggling mind as a mouthpiece;
  4. And it's also time he said something positive about the Club; like encouraging people to go along and watch the games for example.

1. That remains to be seen.

2. You can't lose what you never had.

3. Who DK uses as a conduit for his words is solely a matter for him.

4. People are capable of making their own choices on attendance.

1. That remains to be seen.

2. You can't lose what you never had.

3. Who DK uses as a conduit for his words is solely a matter for him.

4. People are capable of making their own choices on attendance.

We have lost all the people who didn't renew and who GS and others keep reminding us are not going along on a match by match basis.

I agree that my other points are all a matter of opinion but I don't think I'm alone in noticing Mr King by his silence.

Guest AuldBear

DK should give the board £30m to spend, because they have proved they are prudent with other peoples money. Sorry have to go now, my Unicorn needs feeding at the bottom of my garden

We have lost all the people who didn't renew and who GS and others keep reminding us are not going along on a match by match basis.

I agree that my other points are all a matter of opinion but I don't think I'm alone in noticing Mr King by his silence.

Season ticket. The clue is in the name. ;)

1. The loss of 10,000+ fans per game is costing the Club £500,000 per month (2 games per month)

Technically, that sounds roughly about right because over a 9 month season that would be £4.5m. There's been roughly a 33% drop in ST sales and the last full accounts stated that income generated from gate receipts and hospitality was £13.2m of which a 33% drop would come to about £4.4m.

On the other hand, it's also misleading to say that the reduction in ticket sales is costing the Club as much as that because as we've discussed before, the price increases are easing the pain despite not fully covering it.

1. The offer will succeed.
  2. The loss of 10,000+ fans per game is costing the Club £500,000 per month (2 games per month)
  3. It's time the " potential investor (who) has declared the willingness to invest £30m " stopped using Mr Houston and his boggling mind as a mouthpiece;
  4. And it's also time he said something positive about the Club; like encouraging people to go along and watch the games for example.

Once again you seem to want to blame external factors for the board's inability to attract/keep supporters, attract/keep investors and run a prudent business.

The board knew a long time ago this moment would come but they've done next to nothing to address it.

That's not DK or anyone else's fault - it merely just proves their point that the incumbents are unsuitable.

Once again you seem to want to blame external factors for the board's inability to attract/keep supporters, attract/keep investors and run a prudent business.

The board knew a long time ago this moment would come but they've done next to nothing to address it.

That's not DK or anyone else's fault - it merely just proves their point that the incumbents are unsuitable.

if they're unsuitable(and I'm not saying they're not) then get shot off them. How to do that without destroying the clubfor many years to come is the key question.

this is my opinion , it wont be long until either the stadium or training ground is sold then leased back and the board will simply lay the blame at the feet of the fans for not buying season books and merchandise I fear the fans are playing into the boards hands .