I don't agree with you aboput the cost of paying off the players, none of whom I doubt would have taken less than their full contract entitlement unless they had other clubs to go to.

I also doubt if the club envisaged being 10,000 down on aaverage attendances in whatever circumstances; I have urged a major marketing campaign.

Generally I am NOT an apologist for the Board and certainly not here to defend them, they have yet to earn my trust; but equally I don't think they are responsible for all our current woes. I can tell you with some certainty that whatever else you might think of him (and his bonus, althouughyou well be surprised at how that is dealt with it is not set in stone at this point in time) ) Mr Wallace is firmly committed to the task in hand, namely restoring Rangers FC to their rightful place in Scottish and European football. We may all disagree with how he and the Board go about that, but it is fact nonethless.

Shiels wanted 200k. We didn't have i. Now he will coat us 700k.

I don't agree with you aboput the cost of paying off the players, none of whom I doubt would have taken less than their full contract entitlement unless they had other clubs to go to.

I also doubt if the club envisaged being 10,000 down on aaverage attendances in whatever circumstances; I have urged a major marketing campaign.

Generally I am NOT an apologist for the Board and certainly not here to defend them, they have yet to earn my trust; but equally I don't think they are responsible for all our current woes. I can tell you with some certainty that whatever else you might think of him (and his bonus, althouughyou well be surprised at how that is dealt with it is not set in stone at this point in time) ) Mr Wallace is firmly committed to the task in hand, namely restoring Rangers FC to their rightful place in Scottish and European football. We may all disagree with how he and the Board go about that, but it is fact nonethless.

You do do a great impression of one though.

Shiels wanted 200k. We didn't have i. Now he will coat us 700k.

I am happy to accept that from you although I find it hard to believe that he would do that unless he had a club to go to.

In general terms I would stand my ground that few players will take a pay off less than equivalent to the balance of their contract unless there are special circumstances.