Then why are you still touting the RST share plan?

I hope the future is going to be a better place. It is more hope than expectation, though.

Every single problem we have is rooted in the club not belonging to us. Long before anyone else, the RST recognised this and it is trying to do something about it.

Only fan ownership can save Rangers over the long term. Without it, the club will perish.

I don't want that to happen. I therefore support the RST in its intent to make Rangers a fan-owned club.

I had presumed that the costs of setting up the Laxey facility and then transferring it to George Letham had essentially been taken on by Mr Letham when his original offer which included a £75k fee was eventually accepted and transferred to him with just a £45k fee, but I could be completely wrong!

Apologies, I wasn't clear. I meant the costs for the share issue. Craig had started off his sums with £4m coming into the coffers.

Is the £620,000 still ring fenced until after the appeal Frankie

No, the appeal will be heard in November and it's up to both parties to agree a security until then. The original case is to be heard that month in any case.