Call me ignorant of procedure but perhaps they should have used the alloted court-time from Friday and today to just hear the actual case and be done with it.

:whistling:

Yep, that's at least four days that it has taken to get to this point - which is no further forward.

I find it all very strange seeing as if he wins, he's promised to give the money back to the club...

Par for the course then.

These past few years have thrown up twists, turns, curveballs, bullshit so blatant it was accepted, a media devoid of investigative competence, long-running investigations that some of us may outlive, etc., etc...........

If fully told in book form, it's first reviews may read......

.......the most strange, far-fetched and contrived corporate tale I've ever heard.............but it was actually allowed to happen (in a G7 country).

The judge at the Court of Session on Tuesday said giving Rangers the right to appeal could allow fresh capital to be raised through a rights offer which could benefit both sides.

Does anyone else find the reason for granting the appeal very strange? The financial climate can't have changed much from Friday when he issued the arrestment order.

Does anyone else find the reason for granting the appeal very strange? The financial climate can't have changed much from Friday when he issued the arrestment order.

I believe the Club are trying to argue that the Judge got the law wrong when he made his decision on Friday. It's nothing to do with the financials