I believe the Club are trying to argue that the Judge got the law wrong when he made his decision on Friday. It's nothing to do with the financials

I understand about the reasons for the appeal, and I could see the point if the leave to appeal was granted with a hearing on Friday, say. But to do what he did on Friday of last week, knowing that the full case would be heard in November, then today's decision to hear the appeal in the same month seems rather peculiar.

"The case proceeds to a full hearing on its merits commencing 11 November 2014. If the defence of this claim is successful the funds arrested will be released."

money is still frozen

That is from the old article, gunny, STV just tacked the new info above it without bothering to edit. Both parties were urged to come to an agreement over security.

Sorry, I'm getting confused here. What's the good news? I can't see what has changed, the money is still frozen....we have the right to appeal which may or may not work out well but until then Ahmed has half outr cash frozen. Is the good news that we didn't lose the right to appeal? If it is, party balloons will be put away......................

Not that under 700K matters much in any case....just one more wage bill to maybe be able to fund, and then comes the next one anyway with virtually no income before it lands.

We need some really good news, hell even a glimmer of a tad of a smidgen of a possibility....

We need some really good news, hell even a glimmer of a tad of a smidgen of a possibility....

Be careful of what may be wrapped up as "really good news".

Some of what was perceived at the time to be 'RGN' turned out to be worse than bad.

But does he now have security over Ibrox? :hm:

More like Auchenhowie, but even he would not get Auchenhowie for just 500k (and no need to point at Ashley and that 1-pound-deal here). As it looks, more like: "folks, talk to one another!" rather than anything definite just now.