I will be surprised if Ahmad doesn't win this.... what his QC is saying is factual and has been corroborated by our own Board in statements to AIM. Our QC's statements have been nothing more than moonbeams.

We can only hope that Lord Stewart doesn't look kindly on Ahmad's hand-written letter from Green or that he's not keen on tipping Rangers into more trouble than it's already in.

We can only hope that Lord Stewart doesn't look kindly on Ahmad's hand-written letter from Green or that he's not keen on tipping Rangers into more trouble than it's already in.

Regarding the first part, that looks to my uneducated eye like the best chance we have of escaping this potential asset freeze.

On the latter part, to my uneducated eye, I am unconvinced that the law would let him look at it that way - I am not sure the law would allow for him to take such a stance. If Ahmad has a case to be heard and if he proves that the Club financially may not be able to pay his disputed debt then the judge probably has little choice but to grant the freeze.

Dunno how it is in Britain, but German judges don't like being lied to in court, not least by a QC or someone apparently handing in a affidavit.

Over here after a court case we don't normally haul the loser back into court and try them with perjury simply because their evidence was given less weight by the Judge.

However outrageous the claims in the affidavit may or may not be it doesn't therefore follow that they are lies.