RST statement regarding the new 'Open Offer' of shares

This is a good decision, though it would have been difficlut for the RST to do anything else.

RST needs £111,571.20 to take up it's full entitlement or face its holding being diluted.

How much does it have in BR?

It must have that much at least I suppose. The red and black shirts did well as well.

A lot of decent , honest bears doing the best they can for the club they love ; but they are misguided I'm sorry to say . We'll never be rid of these parasites and fat cats if we keep feeding them and the forthcoming share issue will only keep the lights on to the new year - what then ? another dilution , more fund raising just to keep the fans holding at 5% or whatever ? .

No , stop dancing to the board's tune . Give them nothing and starve them out . Going all out to raise £100k ? what's Wallace's bonus again ? .

This is a good decision, though it would have been difficlut for the RST to do anything else.

RST needs £111,571.20 to take up it's full entitlement or face its holding being diluted.

How much does it have in BR?

Eh, I think you need to re-do your calculations Alan.

Quite right, Christine, I was at a funeral yesterday and not totally focused. Forgot to multiply by 0.30185.

Make that £33,677.76.

Agreed? and have you got the money?

Don't you think that you should perhaps steer clear of posing questions relating to what monies the RST have in their account? :P

Don't you think that you should perhaps steer clear of posing questions relating to what monies the RST have in their account? :P

Well, I'm the person who tried to get clarity in the accounts not one of those who hid the truth but fair enough.

I have asked the same questions of RF.

I don't want to finance Sid Sneer and the other Snouts any more than i have too. Game by game. a Snout burger and a pigs trotter for me and the nephew is all atm, I wont be buying any more share as a minor protest in the big scheme of things. I'm trying to reconcile the RST thinking here, but have come to the decision that they know more than me what's going on. Us rank and file bears can only make our minds up on the available information at present.