Mike Ashley to up his stake in Rangers to 9.9% through the current share issue. Source SSN”

Sources close to Mike Ashley say there are no immediate plans to invoke the naming rights at Ibrox stadium #Rangers

@charlesp_sky: It's understood Ashley views his interests in Rangers as purely strong commercial ones which he intends to protect

I dont know why anyone blames Ashley for doing what any business man would do , and make serious money out of any circumstance . Its not his fault CG was an arse of a man , neither was it our fault that we got lumbered with him , but we need to deal with whats in front of us and deal with the past at a later date.

Mike Ashley to up his stake in Rangers to 9.9% through the current share issue. Source SSN”

Sources close to Mike Ashley say there are no immediate plans to invoke the naming rights at Ibrox stadium #Rangers

@charlesp_sky: It's understood Ashley views his interests in Rangers as purely strong commercial ones which he intends to protect

A man with a real vision for our future.

He must be buying serious amounts of shares then , according to the share information section , he currently owns 3,000,000 or 4.56% , goin up to 9% will be a seriouss jump.

Shareholder No of Ordinary Shares held % of issued share capital

Laxey Partners Ltd 8,292,957 12.6%

Artemis Investment Management LLP 5,479,000 8.33%

River and Mercantile Asset Management LLP 4,795,500 7.29%

Hargreave Hale Limited 4,601,688 6.99%

Blue Pitch Holding* 4,000,000 6.08%

Miton Capital Partners 3,143,857 4.78%

Mike Ashley 3,000,000 4.56%

Alexander Easdale* 2,942,957 4.47%

Margarita Funds Holding Trust* 2,600,000 3.95%

I dont know why anyone blames Ashley for doing what any business man would do , and make serious money out of any circumstance . Its not his fault CG was an arse of a man , neither was it our fault that we got lumbered with him , but we need to deal with whats in front of us and deal with the past at a later date.

I'm all for dealing in the here and now rbr, so how about we start by finding out why the Club supposedly can't get access to several million pounds owed to it by Rangers Retail Ltd?

He is here just to milk what money he can from one sided commercial contracts that work against the club. He has no interest in our long term development aside from furthering his own wealth. He is as toxic as they come and serves absolutely no benefit to us whatsoever.

I don't really see the difference here in your logic. Green came to make a quick buck and Ashley is doing the same.