Farmer bought the company off the receiver intact not via an asset sale, sister company owned wine bars and pubs was liquidated along with the parent holding company iirc.

So there is no reason to compare with our situation?

None that I can see, but that little fact won't halt the comparisons.

This subject has come up before and I wondered if there was a similarity between the Hibs situation and ours. If you are satisfied that there isn't one, that's fair enough.

We can put it to bed now.

The holding company also bought pubs and restaurants which crippled them when the property market hit the dirt.

Hibz parent company(forth investments I believe it was called) owned pubs & restaurants too as well as the club. That is true. When it went into receivership Farmer bought the club and transferrred it to his newco which he owned along with Rod Petrie & Hibz werent demoted were they?

Now I don't know about you but I see little difference between what Green did with our club once the CVA got refused when he transferred it from oldco to his newco(Sevco) which was later to become RIFC plc.

What hibz didnt have however was a fictitious EBT taxbill. The SPL chairmen two years ago will not admit it but this is why we got voted out the SPL when laughable figures about being £134M in debt(largely due to this EBT taxbill) were going about.Once this EBT taxbill finally disappears(and HMRC have lost) we should seek answers(& financial recompensation) why we were voted out. The answers would be most interesting indeed.

Edited by RANGERRAB

Hibz parent company(forth investments I believe it was called) owned pubs & restaurants too as well as the club. That is true. When it went into receivership Farmer bought the club and transferrred it to his newco which he owned along with Rod Petrie & Hibz werent demoted were they?

Now I don't know about you but I see little difference between what Green did with our club once the CVA got refused when he transferred it from oldco to his newco(Sevco) which was later to become RIFC plc.

What hibz didnt have however was a fictitious EBT taxbill. The SPL chairmen two years ago will not admit it but this is why we got voted out the SPL when laughable figures about being £134M in debt(largely due to this EBT taxbill) were going about.Once this EBT taxbill finally disappears(and HMRC have lost) we should seek answers(& financial recompensation) why we were voted out. The answers would be most interesting indeed.

Well, I have already posted my views on this thread.

It was a comment on Hibs, absolutely nothing to do with Rangers, but even if it was, twisting things to suit is best left to those who are masters of it. It's all yours, Robert.

I was comparing what I considered to be a very similar situation(with Hibz in 1991 & us in 2012) and how Hibz were treated differently to us and why.

I was comparing what I considered to be a very similar situation(with Hibz in 1991 & us in 2012) and how Hibz were treated differently to us and why.

That's right, you considered it to be similar, everyone who has commented since then has disagreed with you.

That's right, you considered it to be similar, everyone who has commented since then has disagreed with you.

Of course I did. A football club got moved from one parent company to another on both occasions(oldco to newco). If I'm missing something please advise