Ally is "bought & paid for" ??

So he is nothing more than a puppet for the current regime ? Is that what you are really saying GS ?

As for the suggestion Im ignoring the other things - Im focussing on what he said wanted to see fans do - irrespective of if he understands it or not.

he has backed every thief liar and **** to date.

he is literally the last person we should be listening to with his record.

in his defense we would all like to see a full ibrox. I have a free ticket for tonight I can't even use in good conscience.

But we do not have a board in place that can be trusted with our money. they have lost 20k season ticket holders this summer and have done nothing to address that. the sooner we starve them out the better. the boycott has already reached terminal mass it's only a matter of how fast we get where we need to be now.

i suspect it will take a couple of years yet. the other 30k will need a look at us in the spl before they get on board.

but the sooner everyone gets on board with those not going till we have people in charge who will run us properly the better.

he has backed every thief liar and **** to date.

he is literally the last person we should be listening to with his record.

in his defense we would all like to see a full ibrox. I have a free ticket for tonight I can't even use in good conscience.

But we do not have a board in place that can be trusted with our money. they have lost 20k season ticket holders this summer and have done nothing to address that. the sooner we starve them out the better. the boycott has already reached terminal mass it's only a matter of how fast we get where we need to be now.

i suspect it will take a couple of years yet. the other 30k will need a look at us in the spl before they get on board.

but the sooner everyone gets on board with those not going till we have people in charge who will run us properly the better.

You dont think that as manager of the team these comments are made obo the players rather than any overt political purpose ?

Ally is "bought & paid for" ??

So he is nothing more than a puppet for the current regime ? Is that what you are really saying GS ?

As for the suggestion Im ignoring the other things - Im focussing on what he said wanted to see fans do - irrespective of if he understands it or not.

Dont know if he's a puppet. If yes he's being played and i suppose he is an other victim. If he's not a puppet then he has made decisions for himself.. Like trying to hide his salary level, taking cheap shares, buying shares recently to prop up the current regime,

So when Ally says he would like to see a full stadium he is in effect' date=' being a lamb ?[/quote']

He's being a major shareholder who will profit, even more, from large crowds. He has consistently backed those who are in the same boat as him, in exchange for shares and job security.

He is most certainly not a lamb.

Off course im talking about this season. Have you seen rangers perform at hearts level (this season) for seven consecutive games anytime in the last

two seasons. Its apologists like yourself that perpetrate the myth that ally is doing as well as anyone could do blah blah...

Hearts were showing some great form at the tail-end of last term too. This season has, despite various changes to the personnel, carried on in the same vein.

He's being a major shareholder who will profit, even more, from large crowds. He has consistently backed those who are in the same boat as him, in exchange for shares and job security.

He is most certainly not a lamb.

So let me get a correct handle on this Rangersitis & GS.

Are you saying that Ally is looking after No.1 even if it is to the long term detriment of our club ?

And his only desire to see a full house at Ibrox is for financial benefit & nothing to do with the team's performance ?

So let me get a correct handle on this Rangersitis & GS.

Are you saying that Ally is looking after No.1 even if it is to the long term detriment of our club ?

And his only desire to see a full house at Ibrox is for financial benefit & nothing to do with the team's performance ?

i am not sure i could care less why he is saying the wrong things.

but i agree with his sentiment it would be great if people could in good conscience fill ibrox.