Just looking down that list of reps again and I am sitting here shaking my head at the categories. Who in their right mind came up with these?

Reps for Glasgow fans, ethnic minorites, females, under 18's are all absolute nonsense while they refused to allow RSC's, the RST/Association any rep.

Are Glasgow based fans likely to have different interests that are not already covered by ST/non ST reps? Same goes for kids/females/ethnics. Absolutely stinks of lack of thought and desperation and is so so sad as this is something I have wanted to be created for years but it has been done all wrong. Then again as a ST holder for the last 20+ years up until this summer, a RSC secretary and also been involved in the RFWG and other initiatives over the years, I dont even get a vote.

Just looking down that list of reps again and I am sitting here shaking my head at the categories. Who in their right mind came up with these?

Reps for Glasgow fans, ethnic minorites, females, under 18's are all absolute nonsense while they refused to allow RSC's, the RST/Association any rep.

Are Glasgow based fans likely to have different interests that are not already covered by ST/non ST reps? Same goes for kids/females/ethnics. Absolutely stinks of lack of thought and desperation and is so so sad as this is something I have wanted to be created for years but it has been done all wrong. Then again as a ST holder for the last 20+ years up until this summer, a RSC secretary and also been involved in the RFWG and other initiatives over the years, I dont even get a vote.

Apparently the categories were the result of the surveys and focus groups.

I too am puzzled that there is no category in regards to RSC's, though at least 3 members (perhaps more) do travel to the games with RSC's myself included.

Oh and there is of course a former RST Secretary on the board!.......:D

I too am puzzled that there is no category in regards to RSC's, though at least 3 members (perhaps more) do travel to the games with RSC's myself included.

I too think the categories are a bit strange - for instance one member is there to represent the vast majority of the 25k ST holders - where as there is someone there to rep club membership members who are not ST holders - which you would be lucky if it had numbers in the three figures.

But best of luck - hopefully we can get some value out of this project :)

I too am puzzled that there is no category in regards to RSC's, though at least 3 members (perhaps more) do travel to the games with RSC's myself included.i

I also heard the "reasoning" behind the categories, but it doesn't make it right! Have focus groups ever been good for anything? This has been clearly orchestrated from the outset, and while I am glad some good bears have been appointed, I sigh at the opportunity to do this right that has been missed, and am sadly waiting for the inevitable day when this fans board realise that anything important that they propose or ask that isn't part of the owners thinking is rejected.

Now that the first meeting is out of the way and email addresses set up, when will the fans board be arranging a full meeting with the club board to quiz them on the many many faults and areas of concern that are obviously needing addressed? Also, have we been told who has been appointed office bearers?

I also heard the "reasoning" behind the categories, but it doesn't make it right! Have focus groups ever been good for anything? This has been clearly orchestrated from the outset, and while I am glad some good bears have been appointed, I sigh at the opportunity to do this right that has been missed, and am sadly waiting for the inevitable day when this fans board realise that anything important that they propose or ask that isn't part of the owners thinking is rejected.

Now that the first meeting is out of the way and email addresses set up, when will the fans board be arranging a full meeting with the club board to quiz them on the many many faults and areas of concern that are obviously needing addressed? Also, have we been told who has been appointed office bearers?

I understand that the minutes of the first meeting will be made public shortly (can't be definitive time wise though).

No office bearers have been appointed as yet.

OK folks, I've not had the pleasure of meeting any of you, not knowingly anyway though I've met hundreds of bears on away trips*, so who is sitting where, here? And what devilish instructions are being beamed to you ?!

http://www.rangers.co.uk/media/k2/items/cache/65ffeb67f829dcdf29044a6634d01dfc_XL.jpg

*Of course i only remember a small percentage of those as my memory of Euro trips very oddly always seem to contain large gaps.....

OK folks, I've not had the pleasure of meeting any of you, not knowingly anyway though I've met hundreds of bears on away trips*, so who is sitting where, here? And what devilish instructions are being beamed to you ?!

http://www.rangers.co.uk/media/k2/items/cache/65ffeb67f829dcdf29044a6634d01dfc_XL.jpg

*Of course i only remember a small percentage of those as my memory of Euro trips very oddly always seem to contain large gaps.....

Bottom right quarter of the table with the grey hair is moi, the baldy guy 1 up is BH.