OK folks, I've not had the pleasure of meeting any of you, not knowingly anyway though I've met hundreds of bears on away trips*, so who is sitting where, here? And what devilish instructions are being beamed to you ?!

http://www.rangers.co.uk/media/k2/items/cache/65ffeb67f829dcdf29044a6634d01dfc_XL.jpg

*Of course i only remember a small percentage of those as my memory of Euro trips very oddly always seem to contain large gaps.....

Is that big brother on camera at the top addressing the outer party?

Re this fan board, it will probably get bogged down in small stuff, which won't disappoint the club, but it should be asking searching questions of every aspect of the way Rangers is run - even if the club doesn't want it to.

It should be asking what the club's long term plans are; does it want to play in the English league system, should it attempt to get an Atlantic League up and running or is it content to remain within the Scottish league indefinitely?

Nothing should be off limits to a fan board.

Re this fan board, it will probably get bogged down in small stuff, which won't disappoint the club, but it should be asking searching questions of every aspect of the way Rangers is run - even if the club doesn't want it to.

It should be asking what the club's long term plans are; does it want to play in the English league system, should it attempt to get an Atlantic League up and running or is it content to remain within the Scottish league indefinitely?

Nothing should be off limits to a fan board.

Atlantic league? They should be asking when we're ever going to start functioning like a professional football club and if there's any plans to get a single scout.