Depends who you ask.

You speak of opinion.

As to outcomes you seek (to engineer), that depends on what the motivation is.

The various sp.ivs over the last few years have all been interested in nuturing the divide within the support. Their success here, has made it much easier for them to get away with what they have.

What we have now is a degree of 'blowback'.

In that this division has partly morphed into lost revenue.

The balancing act for them now, is to engage and bring back the 'middle ground' and leave the 'hardliners' so as there is a confrontational situation. This breeds emotion and when you invest emotion, tunnel vision becomes near blindness.

Blind Loyalty means money and getting away with daylight robbery.

Edited by buster.

Are the numerous reported sightings of Craig Houston at nigh on every match untrue?

How have the Union Bears given up supporting the team?

Why should someone who boycotted the game last night, but has been at every other one this season, be barred from getting a SF ticket?

I could accept this if they were still going for the game by game angle but the MO has changed it seems, those boycotting a game we needed to win to get into the semi-final in the first place aren't who I would give first choice of tickets anyway. As for the Union Bears i've seen them at Ibrox about twice this season as a group.

I could accept this if they were still going for the game by game angle but the MO has changed it seems, those boycotting a game we needed to win to get into the semi-final in the first place aren't who I would give first choice of tickets anyway. As for the Union Bears i've seen them at Ibrox about twice this season as a group.

Why are you talking about what you would do? This thread is about the fan board.

I wasn't aware of it being discussed by the fans board.

The UoF are Rangers fans and well within their rights to say and do as they see fit in just the same way as any Rangers fan is.

I never said it was being discussed by the fans board, Rangersitis looked up someone's own personal opinions and made conspiracies out of them