Yea , big Saints fan , but to be honest this Seattle team are like a young version of the patriots and can see them dictating for years

Thought the Cardinals looked promising last season and after a shaky start this morning, they came good against San Diego with some great play (plus a bit of Philip Rivers idiocy).

I've tailgated in Miami, Atlanta, Oakland and at a Cal Bears/USC college game. Tailgating at college games is far superior.

The Eagles wont be laughing just yet. The other 3 teams are horrible, but the Eagles had to come from 17 down and much of their comeback was due to Chad Henne being terrible, not some wonderful team play from the Eagles.

Your Redskins are in trouble my friend - RG III has always been a scrambler but since his leg injury they are now expecting him to be a pocket passer which has never been his game. He could end up with a career which showed so much potential being little more than average.

The Seahawks do indeed look good. So did the Broncos on Sunday night despite only winning by 7. Both had difficult games too. Pete Carroll is an excellent coach - he coached USC too and they had one of, if not the, best program in the college ranks when he was there - they were consistently ranked #1 or #2.

I am a happy camper this week.... my Dolphins handed the Patriots an ass-whopping. Nice start to the season.

I was actually in Miami for the final pre-season game against the Rams. Tickets on the half way line. NICE !

I've tailgated in Miami, Atlanta, Oakland and at a Cal Bears/USC college game. Tailgating at college games is far superior.

The Eagles wont be laughing just yet. The other 3 teams are horrible, but the Eagles had to come from 17 down and much of their comeback was due to Chad Henne being terrible, not some wonderful team play from the Eagles.

Your Redskins are in trouble my friend - RG III has always been a scrambler but since his leg injury they are now expecting him to be a pocket passer which has never been his game. He could end up with a career which showed so much potential being little more than average.

The Seahawks do indeed look good. So did the Broncos on Sunday night despite only winning by 7. Both had difficult games too. Pete Carroll is an excellent coach - he coached USC too and they had one of, if not the, best program in the college ranks when he was there - they were consistently ranked #1 or #2.

I am a happy camper this week.... my Dolphins handed the Patriots an ass-whopping. Nice start to the season.

I was actually in Miami for the final pre-season game against the Rams. Tickets on the half way line. NICE !

RG3 with a dislocated ankle:frown:, Cousins did very well but can he keep it going.

Great win for the Chargers.43 degree heat, they kept the Seattle defence on the field for quite a while.