Sandy Easdale and Rafat Rizvi Record front page

Now, people will view it differently, but do check how many of our esteemed posters fall in that category? Out of my head I can name half-a-dozen people who essentially participate in nigh any discussion but post next to nothing of input bar the usual contempt for anything the club does or says. I'm targetted because I'm not going with the grain 24/7 and ask questions about certain company/club people's motives when they do certain things. That debate has become hostile in recent months ... if there is much debate at all. Polarization at work. I can very well live without that.

Why don't you ever learn (or show qualification/humility) from your consistent record of calling everything wrong ?

Fool me once.....................etc

You must be in double figures by now

Now, people will view it differently, but do check how many of our esteemed posters fall in that category? Out of my head I can name half-a-dozen people who essentially participate in nigh any discussion but post next to nothing of input bar the usual contempt for anything the club does or says. I'm targetted because I'm not going with the grain 24/7 and ask questions about certain company/club people's motives when they do certain things. That debate has become hostile in recent months ... if there is much debate at all. Polarization at work. I can very well live without that.

You're targeted because you post absolute nonsense and never have anything correct or valid to add. You love the attention.

I was warned the other day for making personal comments towards you, personal comments that launched you into a tirade regarding how much debate had been curtailed. Short memory.

Eh, where is even the slightest similarity? I haven't made personal comments, or if I have, where is your rebuke of the person I replied to, as I just turned his own post on to himself? I was merely alluding to the irony of someone having a go at someone else for something I think he's guilty of himself. He also wants to curtail debate from that poster because he has a different opinion...

Sq

Eh, where is even the slightest similarity? I haven't made personal comments, or if I have, where is your rebuke of the person I replied to, as I just turned his own post on to himself? I was merely alluding to the irony of someone having a go at someone else for something I think he's guilty of himself. He also wants to curtail debate from that poster because he has a different opinion...

There is no reason for me to rebuke the other poster as I have no problem with personal abuse. Double standards, now that's a different story.

It's getting boring with every single thread on here having one poster constantly arguing against logic. It ruins debate and just encourages people to lose their cool.

In the same vein it becomes boring having people moan about the same things time after time too, making the same point continually. It swings both ways in that regards.

You have a bit of a habit yourself of showing the exact same behaviours as you bemoan above.

A little bit of balance wouldn't be amiss at times, for ALL of us.

Speaking of things one could very well live without.

You.

You ruin this forum, deliberately and repeatedly

I was warned the other day for making personal comments towards you, personal comments that launched you into a tirade regarding how much debate had been curtailed. Short memory.

calscots response was light-hearted. He was hardly telling SBS to stop debating. I laughed, because whether you or SBS agree or not, SBS shows the same tendencies as he bemoaned in that other post - and calscot hit the nail on the head in a light hearted manner to tell him to "stop it".

Calscot's "tirade" was perfectly acceptable. Why ? Because it was delivered in a respectful manner attempting to get you to engage in the debate rather than "you talk pish" response you had to him.

Now, if we can get back on topic...

dB, I am astounded that ANYONE would not take any member of this Board to task over even being spotted alongside Rizvi. This guy is wanted by Interpol FFS. Have our standards really dropped that much that we don't give a crap about having one of our public representatives shown alongside someone such as Rizvi ? If nothing less, it is a very poor choice of associates from Easdale and he should know better given his now very public image representing Rangers (no laughing at the back on that statement...)

dB, I am astounded that ANYONE would not take any member of this Board to task over even being spotted alongside Rizvi. This guy is wanted by Interpol FFS. Have our standards really dropped that much that we don't give a crap about having one of our public representatives shown alongside someone such as Rizvi ? If nothing less, it is a very poor choice of associates from Easdale and he should know better given his now very public image representing Rangers (no laughing at the back on that statement...)

I'll quote myself from post 26

BTW ... I don't want any criminal or ex-criminal or potential criminal associated with the club. That should not stop us from looking at the fineprint before going ballistic though.

As I'm apparently seen being on here out to "deliberately ruin this forum" (that's a new one) I'll cease nigh any debate about the board et al from now on. May tranquility return ...

calscots response was light-hearted. He was hardly telling SBS to stop debating. I laughed, because whether you or SBS agree or not, SBS shows the same tendencies as he bemoaned in that other post - and calscot hit the nail on the head in a light hearted manner to tell him to "stop it".

Calscot's "tirade" was perfectly acceptable. Why ? Because it was delivered in a respectful manner attempting to get you to engage in the debate rather than "you talk pish" response you had to him.

Now, if we can get back on topic...

Can you provide the examples of where I have argued against logic? Ally, the board etc I have got spot on from day 1.