Fascinating call available on download

The current situation at our club presents various people to engage in ego trips with the opportunity to "provide" information that is at best, open to challenge. Suppose this will continue until such times as our board can explain just what is happening. Mind you, if the reported differences at board level are true, our wait is unlikely, to be a short one.

I think someone is simply putting out there what he is hearing on the grapevine.

Someone offers it as a suggestion on FF, for example, with no basis in fact and then it becomes spread around and people start treating it with credibility. We have all heard loads of rumours, some of them more outrageous than that but we don't go around putting them "out there" and if we do then it just makes us out as if we have no inside knowledge.

Administration doesn't change the ownership...we would still have the same shareholders unless they agreed to move their shares onto other parties.

It 'could' get everything brought out into the open, but I wouldn't be holding my breath on that. They will already have various plans drawn up to cover for all eventualities.

Someone offers it as a suggestion on FF, for example, with no basis in fact and then it becomes spread around and people start treating it with credibility. We have all heard loads of rumours, some of them more outrageous than that but we don't go around putting them "out there" and if we do then it just makes us out as if we have no inside knowledge.

I covered part of an answer to your post in my previous on this thread.

It's life in general, you seperate the wheat from the chaff.

Online posters can quickly gain a reputation in this area whether it be positive or negative.

I think it's often wise to keep an open mind and listen to various sources of information. Thereafter you can decide where is the most reliable stuff coming from and how it may or may not connect with others on various sides of various divides. That along with anything you may learn along the way yourself.

The most difficult thing throughout has been to put the jigsaw together in a timely fashion.

When you look back at what some were saying, presenting or posting then the failure has been at the intrepretation stage by 'consumers', or not being able to put together a very complicated jigsaw.

What is gone is gone.

Looking forward, I think it generally wise not to dismiss so readily reasonably credible info put out there and instead look to see how it may effect the ongoing picture.

It 'could' get everything brought out into the open, but I wouldn't be holding my breath on that. They will already have various plans drawn up to cover for all eventualities.

i would celebrate admin right now if i though it wouldn't just lead to another 3 years of the same.

that why imho only an actual boycott can remove them.