Fascinating call available on download

Brian Bowman is yet another one who Dingwall has 'personal differences' with, however, as we have seen throughout this sorry saga, everything in isolation should be taken with a pinch of salt. The picture becomes clearer as the jigsaw is formed.

That's an approach I generally agree with but it depends on what bits of the jigsaw are missing. in this case my jigsaw becomes ever more unclear and the day I will find a happy solution keeps receding out of reach when I do finally find a missing piece.

while that is true if fans force admin then only someone sure of fan backing will take us out of it sensibly.

given the manner in which we are being run into the ground by this current lot of shysters i fully expect admin to happen in the not so distant future. whatsmore i think its been their plan all along. to what end i dont know, but everything they have done so far has flown in the face of what should have been done on and off the park.

no other business in the world would tolerate the levels of incompetence and mismanagement that we are witnessing at the moment at our club and i can only draw to the conclusion that there is an ulterior motive behind their actions.