There are now two schemes because those within the one initiative couldn't see eye to eye, resulting in, yet another, less than amicable split. I don't think that a coalition now will be on the cards.

I doubt it either - however, it is possible and it's one of few alternatives to a boycott. In fact doing it alongside a boycott would strengthen our argument no end.

Perpetuating old wounds will only weaken it.

You have got involved in this thread, you have constantly championed Green and his hordes, you denigrated The Blue Knights bid every chance you got, you spoke up for MCR and the good job they were doing if there was any querying of their methods......

Yeah, you're simply a football fan who only wants watch his team.

It's easy to get caught up on online discussions but I haven't had a season book for eleven years to show my support to a boardroom I assure you

then how do you propose we force change? or are you happy with things as they are.

what's your plan.

I believe things are coming to a head now, talking about struggling to pay creditors in a stock exchange statement was pretty clear. With the talk of Wallace going as well things are not going to stay as they are because the current shareholders are unlikely to bail us out

I believe things are coming to a head now, talking about struggling to pay creditors in a stock exchange statement was pretty clear. With the talk of Wallace going as well things are not going to stay as they are because the current shareholders are unlikely to bail us out

and we have forced that by 14k not renewing but what if things don't change. whats your timescale for getting your finger out your arse?

and we have forced that by 14k not renewing but what if things don't change. whats your timescale for getting your finger out your arse?

You agree with me then so what is the point in going for a nuclear full boycott option now? I'd like us to get out of this without a 25 point deduction if possible.

You agree with me then so what is the point in going for a nuclear full boycott option now? I'd like us to get out of this without a 25 point deduction if possible.

because nothing has changed. not one thing.

the board can stop the boycott and sell thousands of season books today if they want.