Rangers Agree Settlement With Ahmad

The requisitioners tried but failed, I gave various reasons as to why that was and yes much of it was down to their own mistakes/problems.

That said, the support have to take a look at themselves aswell.

We have made it so much easier for the sp.ivs than we should have done.

One of the reasons Rangers would have been seen as a 'ripe target' was the support, the numbers (money) and the proven gullibility/divides.

The SoS/UoF have helped to focus attention and energies as increasingly many 'wake-up' to what has been going-on but it might be too late.

The "2 bit Yorkie" was a loud front and behind that there was considerable sp.iv orientated brainpower.

The requisitioners did indeed fail and they did so totally of their own doing. Laughable that they did it to save 60k on an egm. They should not blame the support as such.

I concur re sos / uof, they have done a tremendous job. Yet maybe thet have also been let down by the guys who are feeding, advising and supporting them. Plus ca change. We are in a worse place than ever.

The 2 bit yorkie and his hidden, considerable sp.iv brain power? If that is truly the case, it says a lot about the requisitioners.

The requisitioners did indeed fail and they did so totally of their own doing. Laughable that they did it to save 60k on an egm. They should not blame the support as such.

I concur re sos / uof, they have done a tremendous job. Yet maybe thet have also been let down by the guys who are feeding, advising and supporting them. Plus ca change. We are in a worse place than ever.

The 2 bit yorkie and his hidden, considerable sp.iv brain power? If that is truly the case, it says a lot about the requisitioners.

It's not they who are blaming the support, it was me putting forward that they should recognise their failures and they've been notable throughout the last few years. That said, there is an important 'back-story' that in part helps explain why the support/groups behaved as they did.

Looking forward, the SoS/UoF have done well in a difficult situation and many now recognise the situation for what it is.

The downside is that the situation may well be beyond a realistic solution (in forseeable) that would see us get back to where we once, were, ie. CL group stages.