With a vital period in the club's ongoing challenges coming up I'd like to make a few points of order.

1. Abuse and insults

While I don't expect everyone to get on like a house on fire and I'm more than aware a few people like to be loose in their interpretation of debate, please keep it civil and avoid insulting anyone.

2. Discussing other fan groups/forums

Once again, while I don't expect everyone to be a fan of other websites or all fan groups, I think it's important to note we are all Rangers fans and I don't want people on here to add to the division we see elsewhere.

3. Trolling

Yes, it's easy to circle round to underlying issues from time to time. However, parroting the same stuff can quickly become tedious - as can refusing to answer points in relation to this. Either take an constructive part in discussion here or do your baiting elsewhere.

A few people have already been warned in relation to the above. I don't care if you have 1 post or 10,000; you're not immune from censure, temporary and permanent bans if you consistently refuse to adhere to the above simple requests.

No excuses folks.

:)

Am I allowed to also add that passive aggressive, subtle insults should be watched as well? Whether someone uses profanities or a more verbose usage of words, none of it should be tolerated. I will never report or ignore anyone as I feel that is not the manner befitting of a Rangers supporter, I only ask for fairness on all sides.

Why can't we all just get along :)

Because those who didn't and don't want us to get along have made it their business to make sure we didn't and don't.

One man stands above (or perhaps below) all others in his work in this remit given to him by the custodians of the day, including D&P.

The ever-present continuity bridge of Toxic Spin, Confusion, Division and Bullshit........I present to you one Jack Irvine.

The reason we can't all get along is because we care deeply about the one thing that is our reason for being here: Rangers.

One man sees a course of action which he believes to be beneficial and good while another sees it as a blind alley and waste of energy.

Because we care, we disagree, which - very regrettably - means that the level of hatred which exists between certain fans - and hatred is the right word if we are being truthful - is as high as the enmity that exists between ourselves and rival supporters.

People believe that others don't care as much as they do, and they feel aggrieved when fellow fans call things out as they really are rather than living the delusion that we're the greatest fans in the world, and other such nonsense.

This isn't particularly unusual - there are enmities in various organisations where people all care about the one thing - but the level of dysfunctionality within the Rangers family is far too high, and this has come close to paralysing us at a time of crisis.

If we can rise above it and learn to co-operate where there is common ground, we'll stand a chance of making progress, but if we can't, we will deserve all that is coming to us.

I'd like all Rangers fans to gather together on a forum like this and argue about things and debate sensibly.

As regards of posters posting the same thing time and time again can be boring but also if the subject of our club refers to the same thing day in day out then being boring will triumph every day.

I prefer to concentrate on the journey forward and the progress the club is making on the field and that's what I see - Progress. It really is that simple.

I only want to see Rangers up against the best in this country then take the next step and that will happen a year from now. That's all I really care about.

Slagging Ally is a very boring subject and he's another defeat away from it rising it's ugly head again.

I watched the team dismantle Raith tonight and I'm confident after being witness to it we'll probably put 'The Best Team in Scotland' to the sword on Tuesday. If we don't manage it, we'll learn from it.

The reason we can't all get along is because we care deeply about the one thing that is our reason for being here: Rangers.

One man sees a course of action which he believes to be beneficial and good while another sees it as a blind alley and waste of energy.

Because we care, we disagree, which - very regrettably - means that the level of hatred which exists between certain fans - and hatred is the right word if we are being truthful - is as high as the enmity that exists between ourselves and rival supporters.

People believe that others don't care as much as they do, and they feel aggrieved when fellow fans call things out as they really are rather than living the delusion that we're the greatest fans in the world, and other such nonsense.

This isn't particularly unusual - there are enmities in various organisations where people all care about the one thing - but the level of dysfunctionality within the Rangers family is far too high, and this has come close to paralysing us at a time of crisis.

If we can rise above it and learn to co-operate where there is common ground, we'll stand a chance of making progress, but if we can't, we will deserve all that is coming to us.

Post of the Year Award Winner.

Exactly, I posted once before that I have run fanzines and magazines in the worlds of SF authors and, especially, in the real of music. The fans of the same people who ran magazines or took the time to mail comments (these were print, not online) nearly always fell out because they were intensely interested in the first place and, if you ran a fan group or magazine, it took all your time and energy. So you defended it and your point of view to the death - and staunch defence all too easily slips into aggression.