Where are you getting that from?

The gross was £3.97m and the net was £3.6m for the full offer so £370,000 costs on £3.97m = 9.3%

Even on the £3.13m raised it is only 11.8%.

High costs but no need to exaggerate.

I believe he is talking about the next one, BH. ;)

If we'd have sold the 14,000 season tickets missing from last years at £450 a pop (just averaging things out) we would see Christmas before the begging bowl was on display. As I've said before, ST sales are immaterial when costs are still too high.

Net of the people who are paying game by game and apart from the Hearts game we are down 10,000 paying customers per match which is £250,000 per game or £500,000 most months.

This is not sustainable.

Where are you getting that from?

The gross was £3.97m and the net was £3.6m for the full offer so £370,000 costs on £3.97m = 9.3%

Even on the £3.13m raised it is only 11.8%.

High costs but no need to exaggerate.

i though we had raised 4 but was mistaken. tbh i got it in my head it was all or nothing for this issue.

Give the old man time to get his thoughts in order :seal:

I'm sure his "eye for detail" will get there in the end :giruy:;)

My thoughts are well in order thank you though a trifle "up" from tonights performance.

GS said "another" the implication of which is that the 25% applied to the current as well as his prediction for a future offer.

Net of the people who are paying game by game and apart from the Hearts game we are down 10,000 paying customers per match which is £250,000 per game or £500,000 most months.

This is not sustainable.

So whose job is that to fix? Loyalty can only go so far.