Yes and it gives you an idea how the disaster could have happened. The walk down the stairways were frightening.

Yes an accident waiting to happen no doubt. That picture of stairway 19 does show you the 'dangers' of leaving a match at the time which was the same all over British football grounds. I remember coming out of Hampden in the 1975 after a cup final v Hearts being lifted off my feet, as I left the ground by the surge of fans leaving...and that was SIX years after the Ibrox disaster.

Stairway 13 was not so much steeper but longer.

I came down that stairway often enough from 70 - 80,000 attendances without too much bother. Crowds lost their self discipline mid-sixties when the rush for the pub overwhelmed common sense..

The worst place of all was the short exit tunnel at the Gorgie Road end at Tynecastle. You went through that bobbing about like a cork in a gutter.