I just don't understand what relevance they hold now? There's some great football going on in this world and none of it takes place in Scotland.

I just don't understand why you have to attack peoples posts when you say you have no interest in Scottish football?. I am a Rangers fan, I don't follow any other team,I have a general interest but I couldn't give a flying fuck who wins the EPl,La Liga etc:, I don't even get excited about watching/supporting Scotland!,although I like to see Scotland winning,so forgive me if I don't have the same interest as you do with world football.

The only obsession I have is Rangers.

I just don't understand why you have to attack peoples posts when you say you have no interest in Scottish football?. I am a Rangers fan, I don't follow any other team,I have a general interest but I couldn't give a flying fuck who wins the EPl,La Liga etc:, I don't even get excited about watching/supporting Scotland!,although I like to see Scotland winning,so forgive me if I don't have the same interest as you do with world football.

The only obsession I have is Rangers.

So why are you so bothered about Celtic? What relevance do their results hold?

So why are you so bothered about Celtic? What relevance do their results hold?

Why are you so bothered about that?, I am only posting what news I see, and as I said I only just seen the result and the dodgy decisions,if you are not interested fine, other people are!,if that's ok with you?,it's not all about you and your interests!.

P.S. I also commented on the Man UTD game as well, although as I said I don't care who beats who in world football.

SBS, this is Footie chat for a reason.... to talk about footy. Last I checked Lennon is a part of football, whether we like that or not....

If you don't like the post or thread then don't bother reading and move on.

That said, ian, I thought SBS was just having a joke with you - no need for us all to get so serious.

The OP was vomit-inducing by the way....