Slight tangent here, but I would highly recommend using a good tracking blocker add-on/plug-in for your browser for additional privacy and security.

I've been using a free one called Ghostery for ages and it's absolutely superb. :tu:

Check it out - https://www.ghostery.com/en/

The free Comodo AV & Firewall programme gives you PrivDog as a free Firefox add-on, doing very much the same.

Nae sympathy for them. Pointed out to them before there website was easily hackable and how to fix it... They returned the favour by banning me and being such a fud over email I woulda hacked there fucking twitter myself if I didn't have a million better things to do with my time.

Nae sympathy for them. Pointed out to them before there website was easily hackable and how to fix it... They returned the favour by banning me and being such a fud over email I woulda hacked there fucking twitter myself if I didn't have a million better things to do with my time.

Haha, superb. You will be on their hitlist now.