Haha, superb. You will be on their hitlist now.

Bhaa. Be the last time I offer them advice anyway. Any other site I've ever done that with were bloody relieved and thanked me for telling them.. not these clowns. Best about it mate I told they guy straight and sent him his hashed password I wasn't fucking about and if I could see that. So could timmy...but then he goes all rocky on me.

They have all my real personal details and I told him to chap my door anytime... still waiting. .

Not surprised in the slightest there twitter got done.

He'll be joining a large imaginary queue, then.

Bhaa. Be the last time I offer them advice anyway. Any other site I've ever done that with were bloody relieved and thanked me for telling them.. not these clowns. Best about it mate I told they guy straight and sent him his hashed password I wasn't fucking about and if I could see that. So could timmy...but then he goes all rocky on me.

They have all my real personal details and I told him to chap my door anytime... still waiting. .

Not surprised in the slightest there twitter got done.

Empty vessels.