Jump to content

 

 

Holding in Company - RE: Sandy Easdale


Guest RIFC PLC RNS

Recommended Posts

By how much has his proxy block increased it's share?

 

There's conflicting information on this because the RIFC investor website was updated on 8 August, but it appears to have not been updated correctly, so was (and still is) misrepresenting the figures for Sandy Easdale by saying he had 2,942,957 shares which was 4.47% and a total of 26.42% voting rights.

 

In actual fact though, it was previously announced back in May that he had increased his shareholding to 3,000,000 shares (4.61%) when he purchased 57,043 shares which took his total voting rights up to 26.71%.

 

This was the announcement from May........

 

The Company announces that it was notified today that Alexander Easdale purchased 57,043 ordinary shares of 1 penny each in the Company ("Ordinary Shares") at a price of 0.23p per share on 1 May 2014. As a result, Mr Easdale now holds 3,000,000 Ordinary Shares in the Company, equal to 4.61% of the issued share capital of the Company. As previously announced, Mr Easdale also holds voting rights over, but does not own, a further 14,387,003 Ordinary Shares, representing 22.10% of the Company, meaning that in total he holds voting rights over 17,387,003 Ordinary Shares, representing 26.71% of the issued share capital of the Company.

 

Millions of pounds getting spent on NOMAD, broker, accountancy, legal and advisory fees and collectively they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Link to post
Share on other sites
There's conflicting information on this because the RIFC investor website was updated on 8 August, but it appears to have not been updated correctly, so was (and still is) misrepresenting the figures for Sandy Easdale by saying he had 2,942,957 shares which was 4.47% and a total of 26.42% voting rights.

 

In actual fact though, it was previously announced back in May that he had increased his shareholding to 3,000,000 shares (4.61%) when he purchased 57,043 shares which took his total voting rights up to 26.71%.

 

This was the announcement from May........

 

 

 

Millions of pounds getting spent on NOMAD, broker, accountancy, legal and advisory fees and collectively they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

 

Thanks, Zappa. The above confusion can be added to the amount of corrections that they have needed to issue on their notices to the market.

Link to post
Share on other sites
I don't suppose we know who Easdale holds voting rights for?

 

He holds the voting rights for Blue Pitch Holdings (often referred to as 'BPH') and also Margarita Funds Holding Trust.

 

BPH & Margarita owned 6.6 million shares (just over 10% of the company) between them before the recent share offer, but I don't know what size their shareholdings are now.

 

He holds the voting rights for another sizable chunk of the company too, but it's not clear whose shares they are.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.