I have contacted David Somers on a regular basis. I sent him the email below today. Will be interesting to see what he says when/if he responds.

Dear Mr Somers,

Publication of accounts & confirmation of AGM.

On September 5th in court, in the case against Imran Ahmad, Rangers QC Alan Summers stated that the AGM to discuss a new share issue was likely to be " September or October this year".

When I contacted you on March 3rd, 2014 regarding the overdue submission of annual accounts last year, you replied that “Going forward our intention is that all financial statements should be produced professionally and on time.”

As a shareholder, and in the spirit of accepting the accuracy of both statements above, can you, as chairman of RIFC, confirm when the AGM is scheduled to take place please?

Yours sincerely,

gd

I have contacted David Somers on a regular basis. I sent him the email below today. Will be interesting to see what he says when/if he responds.

Dear Mr Somers,

On September 5th in court, in the case against Imran Ahmad, Rangers QC Alan Summers stated that the AGM to discuss a new share issue was likely to be " September or October this year".

When I contacted you on March 3rd, 2014 regarding the overdue submission of annual accounts last year, you replied that “Going forward our intention is that all financial statements should be produced professionally and on time.”

As a shareholder, and in the spirit of accepting the accuracy of both statements above, can you, as chairman of RIFC, confirm when the AGM is scheduled to take place please?

Yours sincerely,

gd

Well done GD !

I'd imagine that Somers will have difficulty in replying to that in a meaningful way.

You can imagine him squirming in a 'Jabba el Hutt' like way......

'Digging holes and loading troughs'

D.Somers

Dear Mr Somers,

Yours sincerely,

gd

Let us know what the response is if you get one please gd and welcome to the forum too Sir. :)

Thank you for the cordial welcome.

I will keep the forum updated if I receive any response.

You're welcome gd.

It'll be very interesting to hear if he get's back to you and what he says if he does.