Fine by me. As long as we don't pretend McCoist's inability will be magically cured if the Easdales leave. A dud is a dud.

It's a matter of priorities and their order. Until the 'situation upstairs' is resolved satisfactorily, the long term interests/survival of Rangers, including the football operation will remain secondary whoever is in the dug-out.

Just to be clear, the biggest single reason why there is such a large drop in ST take-up is that the support don't trust the people in and around the RIFC board and that is where the root cause of the whole omnishambles lies.

Rangers performing badly under McCoist is nothing new and the board have failed to implement any meaningful steps regards new footballing strategies that came from the business review.

They point to the lack of money (ST numbers) but the onus is/was on them to change there ways and win the trust of the support, they haven't and continue to patronise the support with spinning bullshit.

Further to the Rangers Soap Opera, upstairs it appears as if it might be financially challanging to make any significant changes in the downstairs dug-out. We are no longer a normal football club, we are an OMNISHAMBLES that is run by people we might or might not know for their profit.

The football operation is failing because of upstairs, that is what is squeezing the life out of the club.

Firstly how do you know the large drop in ST sales is due to the board? Did you ask each & every one of them who didn't renew? FWIW I think there is more than one reason for this.

Secondly how is the football operation failing because of upstairs? McCoist has been given unbelievable resources to build a team since we dropped out the top division but hasn't used them to anywhere near as well as he might have.Is that the board's fault?

I blame the board for continuing to employ an inept team manager who has been allowed more or less to sign whoever he wants often on exorbitant salaries whilst many of these players he brought in have regressed since coming here.

It's a matter of priorities and their order. Until the 'situation upstairs' is resolved satisfactorily, the long term interests/survival of Rangers, including the football operation will remain secondary whoever is in the dug-out.

And how will the 'situation upstairs' be resolved and by whom ?

Firstly how do you know the large drop in ST sales is due to the board? Did you ask each & every one of them who didn't renew? FWIW I think there is more than one reason for this.

Secondly how is the football operation failing because of upstairs? McCoist has been given unbelievable resources to build a team since we dropped out the top division but hasn't used them to anywhere near as well as he might have.Is that the board's fault?

I blame the board for continuing to employ an inept team manager who has been allowed more or less to sign whoever he wants often on exorbitant salaries whilst many of these players he brought in have regressed since coming here.

Where is the scouting network that was a priority? Where is the upgraded youth set up? Where is the Director of Football that they were supposedly interviewing for?

You just keep swallowing the pish that they constantly pump out, Rab.

I know the large drop in ST sales has the chronic lack of transparency, trust and evidence of money being creamed from the club as the single biggest reason as to the sudden drop because it's obvious, as night follows day. Of course it isn't the only reason, I make that clear. The standard on the pitch has been fairly consistent during McCoists reign, no sudden drop....it's been generally poor.

FWIW, I have never thought McCoist would cut it as a manager (since January 2007 when provisional agreement was fudged) but the sp.ivs of the day (2012) didn't really care because he was worth his weight in penny shares to help get them started and proved useful at certain junctures to keep tugging at the heartstrings of supporters and endorse X, Y or Z.

The Omnishambles that is Rangers at all levels has been allowed to develop and fester because of the lack of effective, honest executive management from the sp.ivs. When they did come up with a footballing strategy of sorts, there was no money to fund it with and instead of recognizing the need for transparency and connecting in a meaningful way with the support they continued down the same patronizing, foggy, misleading, dishonest and dogs dinner of a path that has so characterised those in and around the RIFC board throughout. Many of the support had had enough.

Engage the brain, it's not black or white (or as you once followed when previously not engaging grey matter, Whyte and Green). It's an Omnishambles, but you must appreciate where the root cause is for the club's plight and where the order of priority must lie. By all means change the manager but we have been managed to the point where there is doubt about whether it is viable to so do and it wouldn't change the direction this club and their assets are being steered.

I dont disagree with any of the points you have raised Rab.

But rather than use the word "fault" what I would say is rather than be anyone's fault it now becomes the board's responsibility to act on the failings you have highighted.

Where is the scouting network that was a priority? Where is the upgraded youth set up? Where is the Director of Football that they were supposedly interviewing for?

You just keep swallowing the pish that they constantly pump out, Rab.

Im in no way defending the board. They are like rabbits caught in the headlights who are consistently shown to be out of their depth. You have to admit though they rather conveniently deflect the attention from the sub standard football we have to endure like we saw on Monday night

I dont disagree with any of the points you have raised Rab.

Do you agree with any ?

Do you believe that the behaviour of those in and around the various incarnations of the board weren't the biggest single reason for the sudden drop in ST numbers ?

yes or no ?

Im in no way defending the board. They are like rabbits caught in the headlights who are consistently shown to be out of their depth. You have to admit though they rather conveniently deflect the attention from the sub standard football we have to endure like we saw on Monday night

You are making a fool of yourself now.

Do you agree with any ?

Do you believe that the behaviour of those in and around the various incarnations of the board weren't the biggest single reason for the sudden drop in ST numbers ?

yes or no ?

Well considering none of us know....uness of course you have inside information ?

Like perhaps how many subscribed to Dave King's trust fund ?