Who does the buck stop with then?

We're they responsible for that utter shambles of a first half on Monday night? We're they? Don't you think the players Rangers have should be expected to do a damn sight better than that? And I haven't mentioned our manager yet have I? He must love this board getting the blame for everything. Certainly deflects attention away from him in his position for which he is completely clueless about

As I ve attempted to tell you and others plenty times I'm not the board's biggest fan. I've yet to hear their future plans on how they intend to take Rangers back to where they belong. If they have any that is. They look hopelessly out their depth to me.

But I'm not one of the guilible fools who believe DK will come riding in to take over Rangers and invest his 30million(or was it 50million) and we'll all live happily ever after again. The guy is a time waster and hasn't got the money some would have you believe.

We're they responsible for that utter shambles of a first half on Monday night? We're they? Don't you think the players Rangers have should be expected to do a damn sight better than that? And I haven't mentioned our manager yet have I? He must love this board getting the blame for everything. Certainly deflects attention away from him in his position for which he is completely clueless about

As I ve attempted to tell you and others plenty times I'm not the board's biggest fan. I've yet to hear their future plans on how they intend to take Rangers back to where they belong. If they have any that is. They look hopelessly out their depth to me.

But I'm not one of the guilible fools who believe DK will come riding in to take over Rangers and invest his 30million(or was it 50million) and we'll all live happily ever after again. The guy is a time waster and hasn't got the money some would have you believe.

All I asked is who the buck stopped with, who is it?

No!, not just gunslingers' world

I don't think most fans would bother if Dr Crippen was our chairman and Pol Pot was our chief executive, as long as we had on field success. McCoist has been given more than adequate resources and has failed to deliver.

I don't think most fans would bother if Dr Crippen was our chairman and Pol Pot was our chief executive, as long as we had on field success. McCoist has been given more than adequate resources and has failed to deliver.

Whilst I agree with the point you are making, I feel that you could make it quite well without reference to the notorious murderer Dr Crippen and the even more notorious leader of the Khmer Rouge. Whatever crimes our Board may be guilty of, murder and genocide are not among them.

Everything is the board's fault in your world isn't it?

What is the board for if not to steer and control the club?

if the football is crap and the manager is unable to change it, whose responsibility is it to deal with that?

If the name of the club is being dragged through the mud and the board fail to address that, whose responsibility is it to deal with that?

If the club is being mismanaged in commercial, footballing and public relations domains, whose responsibbility is that?

if the world's most loyal and steadfast fans have been voicing discontent and rebellion to the point of refusing to buy season tickets and the causes of her discontent remain unaddressed, whose responsibility is that?

Once upon a time, people in positions of responsibility were expected to fall on their sword if they or their departments fucked up.

And the board have done nothing about it.