Originally Posted by Time4_Change

Yes, but you especially might like to learn as I'm sure you wouldn't want to repeat your mistakes regards Green&Co.

I repeat this because as you have a background in finance, office bearing and the politics that might go with them, many would expect you to be accurate with your general 'calls'. History tells us that your 'CV' as such didn't help you when making a call on Green&Co and personally I find that difficult to reconcile if you were viewing facts and events in an objective/analytical way.

So you keep saying.

Please help me to reconcile this.

Were you viewing facts and ongoing events back then in an objective and analytical way ?

Some one who comes along with a shed load of cash and makes our financial woes vanish in a trice.

Keep dreaming then.

Ashley is only looking after his own self interest and pocket, remind me again how much has the club received from Ranges Retail Limited?

King whist probably a vast improvement on the present incumbents won't immediately place us in Utopia.

Please help me to reconcile this.

Were you viewing facts and ongoing events back then in an objective and analytical way ?

I think I'll decline your kind offer.

You've been down this road many times before and don't need any further assistance from me.

Everyone on Gersnet and perhaps beyond is fully aware of your views, so I'm not sure why you feel the need to repeat them ad nauseam.

It happens that I don't recall being particularly vocal about Mr Green but if you have references and events proved me wrong then so be it.

I do recall being vocal about my concerns about Mr Whyte, whose conduct has just been described by Lord Tyre as "a combination of dishonesty, disregard for the interests of companies to which he owed duties and of the creditors of those companies, use of Crown debts to finance trade, misappropriation of company funds (at least in the case of Tixway) for private purposes, and wilful breach of a director's administrative duties, the effect of all of which is that the case can be regarded as quite out of the ordinary!" Do I get any credit for that? This would be the same Mr Whyte BTW who was described by the RST spokesperson at the time as "the real deal".

Keep dreaming then.

Ashley is only looking after his own self interest and pocket, remind me again how much has the club received from Ranges Retail Limited?

King whist probably a vast improvement on the present incumbents won't immediately place us in Utopia.

"Dreaming" would certainly fit better with the BH take on Green&Co back in the day.

But then I don't take BH to be a 'dreamer' type.

It's so confusing !!

Keep dreaming then.

I don't recall saying he was doing it for anyone's benefit other than his own.

The issue was not who might be better for the Club but rather who was most likely to buy the club and invest some money.

IMHO right now that would appear to be Mr Ashley.

"Dreaming" would certainly fit better with the BH take on Green&Co back in the day.

But then I don't take BH to be a 'dreamer' type.

It's so confusing !!

Lie down for a while, take a nap and don't worry about me so much; worry about the future of our Club.

I don't recall saying he was doing it for anyone's benefit other than his own.

The issue was not who might be better for the Club but rather who was most likely to buy the club and invest some money.

IMHO right now that would appear to be Mr Ashley.

Not quite a white knight then.